St Georges, Lazy Lagoon Reviews

St Georges, Lazy Lagoon - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for St Georges, Lazy Lagoon

St Georges, Lazy Lagoon

“When everywhere was shut in Grenada, we found food and...”

Written on: 29/02/2008 by Etessami (1 review written)

When everywhere was shut in Grenada, we found food and good company in Lazy Lagoon. I thoroughly enjoyed the 'Cuban' night with the BBQ and the live music there. It is the most relaxing place you can go. I recommend it to anyone. But, don't go if you want a 5star accommodation. It isn't one and it doesn't claim to be one either. Go if you want to have fun and relax in a friendly atmosphere… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I would not recommend the Lazy Lagoon to any of my...”

Written on: 11/01/2007 by vainriley (1 review written)

I would not recommend the Lazy Lagoon to any of my friends or relatives, we had our holiday whilst staying in this guest house. I browsed their website to book my holiday, it did not portray the overall bad condition of the property… Read Full Review