Vibe Black box 1 Reviews

Media Gallery for Vibe Black box 1

Vibe Black box 1
Vibe Black box 1

☆☆☆☆☆

“I brought a Vibe Black box amp after reading this...”

Written on: 15/04/2009 by Adam Mcqueen (1 review written)

I brought a Vibe Black box amp after reading this review 4 weeks ago, had it fitted by Auto Audio and it blew. Had it replaced 3 times before i got one to work and when it did work it sounded terrible. This has put me off vibe products the look is good and the quality is from the pound shop… Read Full Review

“Well I got this amplifier for Christmas for my...”

Written on: 08/01/2007 by BomBom101 (1 review written)

Well I got this amplifier for Christmas for my Infinity 1240 reference sub woofer (please read my review) and was having doubts as to whether it would run it, but it's exceeded my expectations.

The Vibe black box 1 Class A/B amplifier designed and Engineered in England, made in America.

The features are as follows:-

Has an output of 2x50 watts RMS or 2x100 watts at 2 ohm load (meaning you can run speakers as low as 2 ohms)

Very small profile, tiny for the power output in fact.

Fast blow… Read Full Review