Samsung WF316LAS/XAA Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Samsung WF316LAS/XAA - Ask a question now

“Review of Samsung WF316LAS/XAA. I was hesitant to buy...”

Written on: 15/08/2008 by bamillies (1 review written)

Review of Samsung WF316LAS/XAA. I was hesitant to buy a front loader especially since my laundry room is on the second floor next to my bedroom. At first I thought it wasn't working! So quiet and the VRT stands up to what it says. When I first looked at it I was afraid to use it it looked so different than what I was used to. But found it so easy to operate. Now I go around looking for things I can wash! Remember that you must dry the "seal" and wipe off the inside of the door. Helps to… Read Full Review

“I purchased my Samsung WF316LAS/XAA from lowes and...”

Written on: 31/01/2007 by pkalten1 (1 review written)

I purchased my Samsung WF316LAS/XAA from lowes and they are great - I asked for a 20% discount and they gave it to me. Lowes beats the competition… Read Full Review

“I have a second floor laundry room and when my Samsung...”

Written on: 05/01/2007 by lorig96 (1 review written)

I have a second floor laundry room and when my Samsung WF316LAS/XAA washing machine is in the spin mode, it sounds like my second floor is going to vibrate off of my house. You can hear the noise in the basement (we have a finished basement with insulated walls and ceilings) and outside. It has literally kept my children awake or woke them up from a sound sleep. I had read comments on line that front loading machines are a little noisier than a top loading machine in a second floor laundry… Read Full Review

Nokidding's Response to lorig96's Review

Written on: 06/08/2007

From the samsung website FAQ:
<br/>
<br/> If your washing machine vibrates or is too noisy:
<br/>
<br/>Make sure your Washer is set on a level surface. If the surface is not level, adjust your Washer feet to level the appliance.
<br/>Make sure that the shipping bolts are removed.
<br/>Make sure your Washer is not touching any other object.
<br/>Make sure the laundry load is balanced

Read 1 Comment