Date Me Today Reviews - www.datemetoday.co.uk

• Ease Of Navigation

Date Me Today www.datemetoday.co.uk - Ask a question now

“load of BULL FECIS”

Written on: 06/02/2013

try anywhere else. don`t waste time here! Details : What is good about it, NOTHING! What is bad about it, EVERYTHING INVOLVED IN A GOOD DATEING SITE IS NOT, NOT HERE!… Read Full Review

“Pretty useless site. The site emails you when you...”

Written on: 04/08/2010

Pretty useless site. The site emails you when you have messages or winks - well I either wasnt getting anything through when there were messages or they were duplicating even triplicating what was going through.In the middle of the month I had emails saying there were messages and these jhad been sent on the day I signed up. There were constant problems with the site and I still dont know if I missed messages etc or not as some of the people I was contacting just disappeared without a trace… Read Full Review

Erika Cowen's Comment

Written on: 22/08/2010

I found this review very helpful because... I joined a few days ago and found it pretty useless too. I get the feeling that most people you contact are not active members any more as they never seem to respond. Instead I received plenty of Icebreakers from people who send them to anyone and everyone and had obviously not bothered to even read my profile.

Read 1 Comment
☆☆☆☆☆

“I used www.datemetoday.co.uk for about 4 months and my...”

Written on: 27/04/2009

I used www.datemetoday.co.uk for about 4 months and my opinion is that this site has a mixture of genuine people, some of whom im afraid i may have passed up the opportunity of meeting, but its also has fakes. I found that when your subscription was due to expire or if you didnt use the site for some time, you would be messaged by some amazing looking girl who wouldnt normally give you then time of day!! It was a bit suspicious when the person didnt seem to remember anything you had told them… Read Full Review

“I like the fact that the Date Me Today dating site...”

Written on: 04/01/2007 by LonelyLeo (2 reviews written)

I like the fact that the Date Me Today dating site really looks nice, but it also has genuine people on it. Some sites seem to fill up their pages with supermodels, and it makes it look a bit suspicious. It's easy to navigate, and the prices are pretty standard. I got a couple of dates out of it, so it must be good!!!… Read Full Review