Gold's Gym, Columbus, GA Reviews

Gold's Gym, Columbus, GA - Ask a question now

“ I asked Gold's Gym for monthly and it was explained...”

Written on: 20/06/2009

I asked Gold's Gym for monthly and it was explained that they do a two-year package, not monthly. At that point it was my choice. Not only was it explained, it was in writing. I have found the employees at the gym to be outstanding. As a new member I was constantly approached and asked if I needed any help with any of the facilities. The classes are great, as well. It's not a social spot, it is fulll of people that want to work out and then leave. I've noted the dates on the other… Read Full Review

“When i signed up with Gold's Gym in Columbus, GA i...”

Written on: 16/07/2008 by bullardc (1 review written)

When i signed up with Gold's Gym in Columbus, GA i asked for a monthly plan and ended up with a 2 yr plan. At the time i thought maybe that i had the monthly plan. And thought the rep. just worded it different. I later found out that it was not only what i asked for, but it was longer than what i wanted it to be. Two years, i don't even know if i would be here for two years. I just got out of the military and have been in columbus for a few months. A long time contract was not even on my mind… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I would strongly advise anyone against becoming a...”

Written on: 04/01/2007 by boxer2000 (1 review written)

I would strongly advise anyone against becoming a member of Gold's Gym. Their focus is on making as much money out of you as possible and they do not care about your fitness or training goals… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to boxer2000's Review

Written on: 04/01/2007

I was watching Rocky III the other night and Apollo took Rock to a place called "Tough Gym". The place was in a real bad way, disgusting even. I don't know what the membership fees are or anything, but I would have walked straight back out. On the other hand, a lot of the lads in there did look absolutely nails.
<br>
<br>Thanks for your great review! If I'm ever in town I'll be sure to give Gold's Gym a swerve.

Read 1 Comment