Ferrero Rocher Reviews

3.9

Ferrero Rocher - Ask a question now

“Perfect gift option, Premium Taste”

written by MichaelShaw on 08/06/2021

I love this chocolate. It's very delicious and Provides Premium Taste which is really good. Perfect gift option for any party, function or anything. High quality ingredients has been used. Good value. One of my fav chocolate.

“Perfect sweet and the perfect filling”

written by EzraRyker on 29/04/2021

They have the perfect sweet and the perfect filling. They are worth every penny paid. One of the best chocolates I have ever had. They have the perfect sweet and the perfect filling.

“Luxury within chocolate confectionery”

written by FainaCaspian on 19/04/2021

Ferrero Rocher is a sweet chocolate, and as such, makes the brain release dopamine (a reward chemical). You will then want another one as you have a mild addiction. so the real reason is that you want more Ferrero Rocher is that the effects are very similar to cocaine but without the sinus destroying properties.

“Mouth Watering Chocolate”

written by JeniceMichaels on 15/04/2021

Ferrero often makes a perfectly pleasant gift or a special occasion treat for oneself. These have been a big favorite since I was a child, and my kids adore them. The creamy filling in the crispy wafer ball is to die for. When you unwrap the golden foil and take a delicate bite, it's almost like a ritual. They're always delicious, and I can't imagine ever giving them up!

“Tasty and delicious chocolates with attractive packaging”

written by PeterMorris92 on 06/04/2021

Perfect gift option for your loved once. Very well packed chocolates. Tasty and delicious chocolates along with attractive packaging. I really like this chocolates so much. All my family members are also love this chocolates. I always gifted this to my friends.

“Premium quality chocolates”

written by AariaJohnson on 22/03/2021

Ferrero Rocher gives you rich taste of chocolate. Premium quality chocolates are available. Different gift packs are also available for every occasion. Bit pricey but worth the money. At this price range great deal of delicious chocolate.

“Best Chocolates”

written by selena_addy on 22/03/2021

Ferrero Rocher is little expensive chocolate but worth the money. Taste is yummy and delicious. I always gift this chocolates on any occasion. Quality and Quantity is best. Recommended to family.

“Excellent Chocolate”

written by Hanley_Paul on 13/11/2020

Ferrero Rocher is my favorite chocolate and I love it very much. Taste is yummy and delicious. It melts easily. Quality is superb. Value for money. It is best chocolates to gift to friends and dear dones. Recommended to friends.

“"I am a Die Hard Fan of This Chocolate"”

written by Pugh248 on 14/09/2020

This is one of my most cherished chocolate. I'm a die hard fan of this chocolate. It's a cocoon full of yummy dark from the inside with lots of nuts and smashed from the outside. It has a beautiful flavor, it's also a perfect gift for someone who likes chocolates. A little expensive but worth it.

“Yummy”

written by Katherina on 07/02/2013

My favorite chocolate ever. Ferrero Rocher is the best! I love it!!

“Rats”

written by DissappontedBuyer on 28/12/2012

Its been a tradition between me and my boyfriend recently turned husband to exchange ferrero rocher for Christmas. Usually I have a friend of his from his home town help me with an in-store purchase & gift wrap & on time delivery. I thought this year lets try an online order since its the newest thing to catch in India. Needless to say it didn't arrive before Christmas which I understand as it was the busiest season. However the package was chewed up by some RAT or animal & chocolates were missing. My husband threw it all & even without consuming them he fell ill just by touching the box. I will never order from this site & I do not recommend it.

“This is best tasting thing ever! Literally!”

written by on 28/02/2008

This is best tasting thing ever! Literally!

“One of my all time favourites! ”

written by trrrudy on 11/02/2008

One of my all time favourites!
i usually eat this by biting off part of the outer shells until i see the nut. then i eat the nut. then i pop in the rest of the chocolate and savour it. YUMMM...! it's one of the few chocolates that i'll still eat even though it contains nut(s)!

“When I was a lecturer the class almost always bought...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by Idders on 25/11/2007

When I was a lecturer the class almost always bought me a box of these revolting things at the end of the course as a thank you present. As soon as the last student had left the room I threw the entire unopened box in the bin.

“I like to buy Ferrero Rocher at Christmas Time and on...”

written by AndreaG on 06/03/2007

I like to buy Ferrero Rocher at Christmas Time and on special occasions, I cannot afford to buy then often as they are quite expensive.
Though I must admit I do have a soft spot for Ferrero Rocher as they are a really tasty chocolate.
If you love chocolate and nuts, then you will love these with the crisp chocolate and nut shell and soft praline centre, heaven!
Though don't become addicted as otherwise you may end up spending far more than you intended!