My Family Reviews

My Family - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for My Family

My Family

“My Family is really funny and the daughter is so fit!!!”

Written on: 16/02/2022 by Jackcrawfy7498 (1 review written)

My Family is so funny, it’s my favourite sitcom - I cannot stop watching it! I have all the series and all the Christmas specials on DVD, and also like watching it on BBC iPlayer. Janey (Daniela Denby-Ashe of course) is my favourite character as I have a huge and massive crush on her and Daniela herself! Because of this reason, other than the Christmas specials- I avoid the two series where she is at uni (series 3 and series 4)… Read Full Review

“My Family is a great show with realistic humour, set...”

Written on: 19/09/2007 by yellowtimechris (109 reviews written)

My Family is a great show with realistic humour, set with parents, 2 boys and 2 girls.
Called the Harper family.

The Dad is a dentist.
Mum is a tour guide.
Nick can't hold a job down.
Janey is a sacked waitress.
Abi is a suffering student.
Michael is still at school

The show is set with all members of the family.
Nick steals the show his mannerisms and his timing is brilliant.
Abi isn't in every episode but acts well as the dumb sister.
Janey is the typical scrounging daughter.
Dad tends to… Read Full Review