Halfords Breakdown Cover Reviews

3.7
  • Speed of response

• Customer service

Halfords Breakdown Cover - Ask a question now

“Halfords Breakdown Saved the Day!”

written by JalenKelly on 16/05/2020

I broke down with what I knew was a flat battery but didn’t have any local who could help me and foolishly didn’t have breakdown cover. I spoke to the AA who told me the initial call out change would be £145 and attendance within 3 hours. Ii then spoke to the RAC who quoted £185 and attendance in 4 hours!! I Finally I spoke to Halfords breakdown who charged £90 For attendance within the hour - it was also flat rate so all repairs included. I went with this option and someone was with me in 30 minutes and got me going. Couldn’t fault the level of service. I will now be buying a normal policy with them to keep me going in future! Thanks Halfords!!

“Not V good”

written by on 23/10/2009

Not V good

“Arrived in less than 20 minutes, very good...”

written by mrdacrcy on 17/10/2008

Arrived in less than 20 minutes, very good communications, they text to tell you the name of the person who is comming out to you, and how long they will be. I have had three breakdowns this year and have always been treated with respect. Great service for a very good price. My last breakdown was at night and l was brought home, the recovery man, even waited till l came into the house and put the lights on, checking if l was ok before he went. My cover has just run out and l will be rejoining again.