Nike Bauer Gloves Supreme One90 SR Reviews

Nike Bauer Gloves Supreme One90 SR - Ask a question now

“These gloves feel like I'm not wearing gloves at all....”

Written on: 01/09/2008 by bluelinedefender (1 review written)

These gloves feel like I'm not wearing gloves at all. I can move my hands very freely. These gloves offer great protection - I like the smaller profile of these gloves as well. Not so much odour as other gloves. An important feature to me… Read Full Review

“Would recommend the 0ne90 for all levels of play just...”

Written on: 06/07/2008

Would recommend the 0ne90 for all levels of play just because they are so comfortable and offer a lot of protection… Read Full Review