Baumatic BDW6 Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Baumatic BDW6 - Ask a question now

“This review is as honest as I can make it, this latest...”

Written on: 08/05/2008 by bnira (1 review written)

This review is as honest as I can make it, this latest episode has had four visits over a period from 12 feb until 7 may. In anyones books this is to long to rectify a warranty fault? Also a bit of advise when dealing with Blaupunkt is to take notes from day one.

☆☆☆☆☆

“We had a new fitted kitchen installed three years ago...”

Written on: 14/08/2005 by coltoa (1 review written)

We had a new fitted kitchen installed three years ago and I wish I knew about this website then. The BDW6 dishwasher broken down so often that the neighbours thought my wife was having an affair with the engineer. After nine months and seven visits from the engineers they finally agreed to give us a new replacement. We took out a one-year extended warranty. The warranty recently expired and guess what it has broken down again. I would rather wash up by hand than purchase another dishwasher from Baumatic.