KSOL www.ksol.co.uk Reviews

KSOL www.ksol.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I felt KSOl is very commercial. Even after paying £25...”

Written on: 23/08/2022 by maGardner243 (1 review written)

I felt KSOl is very commercial. Even after paying £25 review of the mock test, video isn't available for more than 2 weeks

“Very happy parent”

Written on: 03/03/2022 by Alijah477 (1 review written)

Thank you to the KSOL team for all the amazing work.All my children have gone through your centre and managed to get into their first choice of grammar school.Tutors are very professional and as much as they want the children to do well,they take time at the end of the lessons to encourage the children to be the best versions of themselves and the prize giving is a bonus for rewarding hard work.Would highly recommended to any parents.

“Grateful for their continuous support ”

Written on: 01/03/2022 by mrs_skb (1 review written)

My son studied with KSOL for a year before sitting his 11+ exam in Sep 2021. The daily lessons, weekly video lessons, online mocks and in-person mocks all meant that on the day of the actual exam, he was as well-prepared as he could possibly be and had no qualms about sitting the exam at all. He far exceeded the required score for entry to the grammar school he wanted. Thank you KSOL!

“Very effective 11+ online learning packages ”

Written on: 27/10/2021 by yaCole188 (1 review written)

We have recently received the 11+ exam score for our son (226), which we have are delighted with having used the KSOL online learning resources. We took the 3-month Intensive Programme option, with no 'live' tutor input, rather daily tests against the 4 key CEM exam areas. We've never done 11+ before so had no expectations. We started late too (May), however with a mixture of KSOL mock exams and daily testing, our son achieved the minimum ‘pass rate’ for Birmingham and more (the Bishop Vesey’s ‘priority’ score we understand). We highly recommend this mixed approach as an alternative to tutoring, especially if parents can provide corrective advice, explanations and help/support at home. We are grateful to KSOL. This has meant a lot to us, as now we have real alternative educational options for our son outside of what was previously a single school option scenario. Sincere thanks.

“Good 11+ training”

Written on: 21/10/2021

My daughter got 244 score in her 11+ exam. ksol helps her a lot. I highly recommend it to everyone.

“The best 11+ tuition centre”

Written on: 14/10/2021 by SINGHGSW (1 review written)

We had a wonderful experience with KSOL face to face tuition; the whole experience was very fruitful. The tutors were all very knowledgeable which you would expect, but the stand out trait for me was there polite and nurturing attitude – my son remarked to me on numerous times that the tutors were exceptionally talented in getting tough areas understood and getting tasks done at high speed. Many thanks KSOL for helping my son get into a grammar school!

“Work smarter, then harder! Organised approach of tutoring.”

Written on: 13/10/2021

KSOL team uses an organised approach, i.e., work smarter then harder. This saves time and effort, let alone stress. Encouraging the students to do small daily chunks is an effective method that they adopt. They use the digital education tools very efficiently, I managed to know the progress online and lively. They communicate efficiently with the parents and give honest feedbacks. I also noticed they are clever at motivating the students. Our experience was positive and we accessed to achieve the priority score. Thank you, KSOL team! Suggestions/enhancements? Maybe: 1. Using an online vocabulary builder tool 2. Reading competition/on going racing/reading record among the students. Daily reading is key for success of this exam, as vocabulary need building in context,and not only by memorising tables of words. 3. Video library for the basic techniques and knowledge to refer to. Thank you very much, KSOL!

“Best tuition centre”

Written on: 13/10/2021 by Alyssac30 (1 review written)

Very happy with the standard of education provided to all my 3 children. My daughter sat the recently concluded exams and she passed with flying colours I don't have to worry about her not getting her first school choice. Teachers are very experienced and respond to any queries in a timely manner. This was more evident during the lockdown.The mock exams set by the centre are a game changer for any child as a parent you are able to monitor their progress and tackle any areas your child finds challenging. Thank you KSOL.

“Definitely go for KSOL”

Written on: 12/10/2021 by Manar81 (2 reviews written)

As I’m writing now, I’m so happy that my daughter is gonna join her elder sister in the Grammar School we were dreaming for both. Both my girls were taught by KSOL. I definitely recommend them to anyone wants to secure a place for his/her kid in a Grammar School. They have highly experienced and talented tutors who create a very friendly and comfortable environment for kids to learn. Their workshops, mock exams and summer revision course are absolutely beneficial. They don’t only teach kids the eleven plus curriculum but also the techniques needed to answer each section and time management skills. Both my girls on their real exam days were confident and familiar with the exam environment and conditions. And although there was three years difference between both exams but both girls came out saying the the questions were the same style of KSOL questions and at the same level of difficulty. Thanks KSOL team for this huge effort. My daughters were really in safe hands.

“Excellent coaching by dedicated teachers”

Written on: 12/10/2021 by Finnp209 (1 review written)

Just received my younger daughter's results and very pleased to see that she has done excellent in her exam. So a massive thank you to all the teachers for their hard-work and dedication. You all were a great source of inspiration for her. Had it not been for your constant push and your words of encouragement, she wouldn't have achieved this. I am glad that I chose KSOL for both my daughters and both have secured place in Grammar school of our choice. The way the teachers approach a problem and explain it to kids is just what they need. Teaching is not everyone's cup of tea but KSOL has nailed it by making sure that they have best suited person for the job. Revision is one of the most important part of KSOL. Number of times they cover each topic is perfect, thereby making sure that kids don't have a chance to forget the topic. Best part of KSOl is the MOCK exams that prepares the student mentally for their actual entrance. The quality of MOCK exam is just excellent. Thanks once again to the whole team for putting all the efforts and bringing out best in child. Continue the good Work !!! Regards

“Excellent for 11+ preparation”

Written on: 23/03/2021 by Sudhakara (1 review written)

KSOL helped my son to get a really great score in the 11 plus and now he is going to the school he wanted to go, which makes me really happy. :) KSOL provides you with online tests which really helped my son with his education. It breaks down every section in the 11 plus (Maths, English, Verbal Reasoning and Non-Verbal Reasoning)and explains it in a very detailed way. The homework they set really helps with my son's learning as if he got a question wrong, I'd explain it to him and it'll all make sense to him. By the end of Year 5, KSOL started giving my son online Mock Tests and they gave him a feel of how the 11 plus it set and what circumstances he'll be experiencing. I think using this website is really helpful with 11 plus preparation. :)

“Fantastic company”

Written on: 15/03/2021 by Patricia266 (1 review written)

Both my children used Ksol and both were offered places at their first choice grammar schools. The daily online tests are great at encouraging daily learning; the online video lessons are a brilliant newer addition but perhaps the most valuable service we made use of was the mock exams which gave them the experience of working under exam conditions which really took the pressure off on the 'big day'. Thank you!

“Reliable and reputable service”

Written on: 13/03/2021 by Pleasedmum (1 review written)

Thank you to all of the wonderful KSOL support team for the help and assistance offered to our daughter in the lead up to her eleven plus exam. In a difficult year, the support offered remotely by the KSOL Team was very efficient and allowed weekly homework and access to online mock exams. When permitted, the framework and support offered through the centres was executed excellently, a great mix of progressing the children with encouragement and support. We appreciated all of the help offered, thank you

“Great experience ”

Written on: 04/03/2021 by DeeHany (1 review written)

We highly recommend KSOL tuition for 11+ exam preparation. Both my children had ksol Titution and they both are now in grammar schools. A huge thank you to all the ksol team, particularly our tutor for the excellent classes and the continuous support. I would definitely recommend KSOL for the 11+.

“Great Experience With KSOL!”

Written on: 03/03/2021 by Irvin330 (1 review written)

I have used KSOL twice for 11+ tutoring and both times my daughters have achieved their first choice.KSOL was very supportive and all the tutors are very dedicated towards the children.They also worked really hard keep in touch with the children and parents during these difficult times of Covid-19. KSOL also quickly came up with an innovative platform for the children to learn during lockdown.I would definitely recommend KSOL to anyone who is preparing for 11 plus.

“Excellent 11+ tutoring”

Written on: 01/03/2021 by ShraddhaKane (1 review written)

I have used KSOL twice for 11+ tutoring, 4 years ago for my daughter (now in AGS) and last year for my son. KSOL have done a fantastic job on both occasions, particularly last year during the pandemic moving all learning online and effectively running mock exams online. My son felt very well supported and the result that he has been offered a place at KES is proof of the excellent quality of tutoring provided by KSOL. Many thanks once again for all your hard work.

“Great Experience with KSOL”

Written on: 11/01/2021 by IBRATFAIZAN (1 review written)

My son enjoyed every bit of the classes and learned so much, teachers are very encouraging and they approach in a very systematic way, always there to help. KSOL is very innovative as well, they introduced online study module quickly during lock-down with minimal impact. Class length is good, teacher to student ratio is great,, every child get personal attention. I would definitely recommend KSOL to anyone who is Preparing for 11 plus. Always recommend to discuss with them as early, chances are places are booked.

“Whats not to like about KSOL ?”

Written on: 07/10/2020 by Macie198 (1 review written)

From the start you have contact with a person and not just an app or a P.C. Your child is shown through clear instruction how to make the best use of KSOL, each day they have different topics and tasks to complete - all against the clock - which in itself is an essential skill going forward for any type of exam entry - to be able to manage your time and allow room to self check their own work. You get a weekly report which shows the scores achieved but more importantly feedback to the parent on how YOU can assist your child with a few tweaks to improve on their foundation of knowledge. We would highly KSOL recommend above all other types of tuition - this is a FUN and interactive way for your child to learn and help them grow their self confidence and self esteem. Thankyou KSOL !

“Great Service ”

Written on: 07/09/2020 by EliasYoung (1 review written)

My daughter enjoyed every bit of the classes and learned so much. The teachers are very encouraging and knowledgable, always there to help. KSOL has made our 11 plus journey very easy. There is nothing that we regret. I would definitely recommend KSOL to anyone who is Preparing for 11 plus.

“Confidence boosting KSOL ”

Written on: 29/08/2020 by SamDpn (1 review written)

Second time experience for us with KSOL. Both our children honestly truly enjoyed their learning journey. They have been provided with the foundations that the regular school curriculum simply can not provide. They have flourished within the challenging, nurturing, fun loving learning environment, gaining confidence academically and in turn personally. Yes it is hard work, the children need to have resilience and self discipline to maintain the expected level of engagement. However, this is gently introduced as the course commences. I can truly say that KSOL has provided my children with the skills required for a life long engagement in learning.