Nike Air Max 95 Reviews

• Comfort

• Style

Nike Air Max 95 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nike Air Max 95

“after 8 months worn out on carpet”

written by shMaxwell254 on 31/07/2019

i love the look of these shoes with their subtle logos unfortunately the soles wore thin and peeled after 3 day per week workouts on carpet! i wouldhave expected well over one years wear for €169 euro shoes my friend has bought fakes for €30 euros and boasts 3 months without wear so far -look identical NIKE liftyour game!

Pete2136's Comment

Written on: 14/03/2021

Yes I will agree with this comment, I have seen it happen to 2 pairs, do yourself a favour and buy some gorilla glue with your trainers because Nike do not want to know.

“Nike Air Max 95's are still one of the most...”

written by on 19/06/2009

Nike Air Max 95's are still one of the most comfortable trainers money can buy.

“All in all, probably the best and most comfortable...”

written by on 18/10/2008

All in all, probably the best and most comfortable trainers I have ever owned. Quite good looking too (at least, some of the black-based colour schemes) Wore them for general mucking about, and also pounded out a few hundred kms (running) on the treadmill with them. Only parted with them when they started coming apart at the seams (literally). When I got them, I replaced the standard insoles with gel ones (purchased at the same time) which may have partially contributed to the comfort factor. Planning to get another pair of these same shoes. Highly recommended, if you can afford them!

“Aint getting anything closer to perfection as these...”

written by on 04/10/2008

Aint getting anything closer to perfection as these ive bin collecting these babys for 10 years n still get xcited. I think that Air Max 95 are the best of any in the Air Maxc range. They look and feel better than any other shoe I have ever worn.

“The Nike Air Max 95 are best ever trainer made. not...”

written by on 18/06/2008

The Nike Air Max 95 are best ever trainer made. not only do they look really cool they are really comfortable and practically mold round your feet. they are the best shoes I have ever had to run in and I would never change them. The air soles are really good and feel like they are giving me an extra bounce as i run along.

“Just a great trainer for running and casual use i wont...”

written by on 20/02/2008

Just a great trainer for running and casual use i wont buy anything else well, they are well worth the money

“The Nike Air Max 95 are good quality shoes and I would...”

written by on 01/12/2007

The Nike Air Max 95 are good quality shoes and I would recommend to all

“My friends say there ugly ”

written by mills3079 on 29/03/2007

My friends say there ugly
My friends say there beautiful
You'll love them or hate with the neon colour scheme, myself i love the colour, it's mad! I couldn't go past them even with that heafty price tag but seriously how can you go past em as soon as i saw them on the shelves i thought oh my god i gotta have those shoes and i did they were just on the shelf saying "look at me"
I recommend them to any Nike fan, a classic Nike best Air Max ever with the look of a supermodel