Oxygen Fitness, Austin, Texas Reviews

Oxygen Fitness, Austin, Texas - Ask a question now

“I have only had good experiences with this gym. It is...”

Written on: 31/12/2007 by tbernard (1 review written)

I have only had good experiences with this gym. It is very comfortable to workout at - not a huge megaplex with everyone staring at everyone else like a meat market. I've been invited to and have participated in several of the classes and they are quite enjoyable, the instructors are great, very encouraging and the class times work perfectly with my crazy schedule. I've not had a bad workout yet… Read Full Review

“I do not by any means suggest this gym to anyone. My...”

Written on: 28/12/2006 by dsexton (1 review written)

I do not by any means suggest this gym to anyone. My wife has asked for the program that the gym ad promises from the beginning. She received one. A notebook sheet of paper with exercises on it, barely legible, and the employee says, "That will be 35 dollars." I was appalled at the way my wife was treated! Any time she asked a question about a piece of equipment, she is told to have a personal trainer show her for 50 dollars an hour! How can you treat a paying member like that when they are… Read Full Review