Donna-Michelle Designs, Coggeshall, Essex Reviews

Donna-Michelle Designs, Coggeshall, Essex - Ask a question now

“Donna-Michelle Designs offered us such a personal...”

Written on: 04/08/2007 by sharronT (1 review written)

Donna-Michelle Designs offered us such a personal service. Other companies I had purchased samples from did not do this. We could call whenever we had a query and if she was not available then someone would speak to us and was extremely knowledgable and helpful too! This was one area of our wedding that did not cause stress. It was like having a wedding planner for our stationery!… Read Full Review

“I have recommended Donna-Michelle Designs wedding...”

Written on: 24/12/2006 by MeganVictoria (1 review written)

I have recommended Donna-Michelle Designs wedding stationery to my sister-in-law and my friend, who have both placed orders. They also got a discount because they were recommended. I have also contacted the company to add a link to this site… Read Full Review