Philips Philishave QT4045 Reviews

Other Features
Rechargeable: Rechargeable
Charging Time: 60 min.
LED Display: Yes
Cordless Operation: 50 min.
Water Resistant: Dry Only

“Great gift!”

written by ClintonBoy03 on 03/03/2022

I bought this as a gift for my brother who has developmental disability. He is learning personal/self-care and he just learned how to shave himself through this. Highly recommend this because it is safe to handle and has no sharp blades.

“excellent quality trimmer”

written by PaulMatthew927 on 10/03/2021

Philips has introduced a great trimmer. A excellent quality trimmer that is easy to use and done its work effortlessly. It's very flexible and adjusts according to the face shape. It's ideal for stubble and a diverse range of beard styles.

“Having had a beard since 1967 I have used various...”

written by Jacobowicz on 04/05/2009

Having had a beard since 1967 I have used various beard trimmers when they have became available.

I have now purchased the 'Rolls Royce' of trimmers and which in my opinion is the best that I have ever purchased. A solid investment in a product which must be second to none. Philips Philishave QT4045 is great to use, no messy hairs and a product that lives up to its its description. I am now a very happy 'bunny'.

“The Philips Philishave QT4045 is a very good trimmer.”

written by on 30/12/2007

The Philips Philishave QT4045 is a very good trimmer.

“I had hoped the Philips QT4045 Mens Shavers would come...”

written by knoba on 17/09/2007

I had hoped the Philips QT4045 Mens Shavers would come with a re-chargeable base station, imagine my surprise to find a 2 pin shaver plug on it. I wouldn't be surprised if the zoom comb mechanism stopped locking on various cutter settings after a few months of use (I'm an engineer btw). I'm taking it back for a full refund as it's presence annoys me.