Win It At www.winitat.com

Win It At www.winitat.com
3.3

Win It At www.winitat.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Win It At www.winitat.com

“I recommend all to take part in comps of this website....”

written by sonu on 13/07/2007

I recommend all to take part in comps of this website. It' s really seems genuine and recommendable.

“Still never received prize. This site is a total con.”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by vixenlane on 03/06/2007

Still never received prize. This site is a total con.

“I don't like it at all - there doesn't seem to be any...”

written by morton105 on 20/02/2007

I don't like it at all - there doesn't seem to be any point to it!

252776_Anonymous101's Response to morton105's Review

Written on: 21/02/2007

Thanks for the advice, I'll give this site a miss, useful tips!

“Genuine prize site, easy to use, lots of variety of...”

written by savagefish on 16/12/2006

Genuine prize site, easy to use, lots of variety of prizes and very regular. Service excellent, delivery good, response to queries excellent. First time I ever won anything, good quality prize, as described on site.

“The site is extremely easy to navigate and easy on the...”

written by scunnyunited on 15/12/2006

The site is extremely easy to navigate and easy on the eye. It's completely free.

“I like the Win It At site. the site is quick to load,...”

written by HelgaB1 on 14/12/2006

I like the Win It At site. the site is quick to load, easy to navigate and the prizes are often quite quirky - eg: a TV wrist watch!

It is better than a number of other similar sites that I have visited...and they have winners!