Leeds, Ibis Reviews

Leeds, Ibis - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Leeds, Ibis

Leeds, Ibis

“Ibis Leeds centre ok hotel for a very short stay”

Written on: 06/04/2016 by 60Gleason (1 review written)

Our stay was fine.Since we were only staying 1 night it was ok, however for the price and what it was I would not really stay any longer than that. Check-in was very fast and efficient, but it did feel almost like an assembly line. Rooms were not very welcoming or cosy - addition of some pictures could easily improve this. Rooms were very minimalistic in furniture and decor. We asked for a disabled room and were happy to get one with a walk-in shower. However, the bathroom itself had a step up… Read Full Review

“Definitely wound wouldn't stay here again!”

Written on: 22/05/2015 by sarahadam (1 review written)

Where to start. I arrived at this hotel and straight away had problems, I payed for the room with someone elses card so they wouldnt let me in. After our cards wouldnt work twice we finally got into our room.. Smelly, damp and full of mould around the windows, only one bed made, TV didn't work and neither did the heating g, only tWo plug sockets in the room nowhere near the mirrors! I complained twice about the heating different times of the day and eventually got moved into another room. For… Read Full Review

“Reasonably priced, well located”

Written on: 21/08/2013 by SymonP (4 reviews written)

Very reasonably priced hotel (although you can get a better breakfast for half the price in the cafes opposite the LGI). Vedry well located - five minutes walk from my office! So I don't even have to move my car! - Also very useful for when I've been working late or have early morning appointments. Rooms are clean and tidy. Shower room is a little like an echo chamber tho! I prefer this hotel to some of the other 'buget' or 'reasonably priced' hotels in the city centre area… Read Full Review

“For a budget hotel, where you just need somewhere to...”

Written on: 13/12/2006 by Reviewer100 (25 reviews written)

For a budget hotel, where you just need somewhere to rest your head for one night, you can't do much better than the Ibis. Accommodation close to the City Centre at just £50 per night can't be beaten.

There is an unsecured car park opposite which I was initially skeptical about leaving my car in but the CCTV camera seems to follow everyone who walks around it. The car park is pay and display but reasonably priced. The hotel is petitioning for a crossing to be made between the car park and… Read Full Review