Lance Aux Epines, Coral Cove Cottages Reviews

Lance Aux Epines, Coral Cove Cottages - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lance Aux Epines, Coral Cove Cottages

Lance Aux Epines, Coral Cove Cottages

“Best place ever! I want to buy a house there! All the...”

Written on: 12/12/2006 by nadialocin (1 review written)

Best place ever! I want to buy a house there! All the houses are so pretty and colourful, everything is great, so relaxing you will never want to leave! I cried when I left and still miss it!… Read Full Review

Ambergomez's Response to 270607_nadialocin's Review

Written on: 16/03/2009

I agree with this review because...I looked at Coral Cove's picture and it is as nice as the author can describe. <br/>I have a feeling that I really want to go there!

Read 1 Comment