Zingotel VOIP Reviews - www.zingotel.com

• Ease of Set Up

• Voice Clarity

• Connection

Zingotel VOIP www.zingotel.com - Ask a question now

“Was a long time user of Zingotel(since 2006) now my...”

Written on: 13/05/2009 by xao (1 review written)

Was a long time user of Zingotel(since 2006) now my calls to Canada have completely stopped working, their website is down for almost 2 weeks and can't get in touch with anyone in tech support. Calling in the credit card company to stop payments to them… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Worked great for almost two years. I worked with...”

Written on: 07/03/2009 by zingoteluser (1 review written)

Worked great for almost two years. I worked with Zingotel tech support in February of 2009, and after about a week of effort, they were able to restore my service. Three weeks later, my incoming calls stopped working. For three days, I haven't been able to get tech support to respond. Plus their listed contact numbers are either seem to be wrong or unreachable.

However, they keep billing like everything is OK. So I tried to cancel my credit card today, but all of a sudden, can't seem to login… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I live in Canada and ordered Zingotel VOIP off of...”

Written on: 24/09/2008 by linux1006 (2 reviews written)

I live in Canada and ordered Zingotel VOIP off of their web site. The amount on the web was not the amount they charged me. I asked all the appropriate questions before I signed up like: if the service does not work could I return the box and receive a FULL refund, etc. Well, the service would not work because we have a wireless internet high speed connection from a tower. I called Zingotel and they kept saying (like reading from a script) " Sorry you are having problems.." "Sorry you are… Read Full Review

“”

Written on: 11/12/2006 by kkoskinen (1 review written)

I just started using the Zingotel service the other week, and it works great. Under 2 minutes to plug in the provided cables...computer doesn't even need to be turned on...only need your broadband modem switched on and you are ready to make a call...instant dial tone through the included Sipura/Linksys telephone adapter. It took about 3 weeks to get my telephone adapter via UPS, but they are only slow due to the popularity of their service...I was patient and waited...once my Zingotel… Read Full Review