Aladdin, Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock Reviews

Aladdin, Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Aladdin, Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock

Aladdin, Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock

“Best panto ever ”

Written on: 19/12/2021 by RonsCord (1 review written)

I went to see Aladan with my Mum, 2 kids and husband. We all agree it's the best one we've seen in all the years we've been going to pantomimes. The whole cast were amazing and very professional especially Fraser Boyle (best dame in the buisness) and the costumes were exquisite. The interaction with the audience was brilliant and the women beside me was louder than even my Mum and me, kids embarrassed as usual though. It was well worth the wait and role on next years panto. Thank you to all the cast and crew for making this Christmas better and giving us an amazing couple of hours away from reality. Well worth the money and would highly recommend as there is something for all the family to enjoy. See you next year.

“Well worth going”

Written on: 18/12/2021 by McLeod267 (1 review written)

What a fabulous pantomime. Something for everyone. Loads of talent on the stage and everyone giving 100% making it a feel good 2 hours. Would happily go again. Really well cast and very professionally done. Would highly recommend.

“Amazing”

Written on: 20/12/2013 by MrsEmmaDixon1 (1 review written)

I AM GOING TO SEE IT ON SATURDAY IT WILL BE AMAZING I WILL BE SINGING

“I went to the Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock to see...”

Written on: 11/12/2006 by catcowie (3 reviews written)

I went to the Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock to see Aladdin which was wonderful. It is suitable for all the family and because you are so close to the action there is not a bad seat in the house. Prices are very reasonable and parking near the theatre is not a problem. The costumes and special effects were great, audience participation was hilarious and the performers had great fun - I laughed from start to finish. I had been to the Palace last year to see Jack and the Beanstalk and enjoyed it so much I organised a group outing from Glasgow. The panto productions at the Palace Theatre, Kilmarnock are consistently of a very high standard.
OH! YES THEY ARE!