Take That, Beautiful World Reviews

Take That, Beautiful World
4.5

Take That, Beautiful World - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Take That, Beautiful World

“I've been dreaming of the day Take That reformed and...”

written by World Cup 2010 on 11/12/2006

I've been dreaming of the day Take That reformed and released another album. I was a teenager when they were at their peak and their songs soundtracked the most memorable times of my life. Although I wish Robbie had joined them, this new album is still brilliant and shows off how a fanastic boyband can reach maturity. On Beautiful World, it's not all Gary Barlow - Jason, Howard and Mark also do some writing - and what wonderful songs they have written. Gone is the camp pop that made us all want to dance in the early-'90's. Now they are writing anthemic and thoughtful pop-rock songs that sound more like James Blunt or Keane and this is no bad thing. They have grown up with their audience and they've proven that they have some real backbone to their talents and they have proven that they are more than just a flash-in-the-pan boyband.

Bart Takethat's Response to World Cup 2010's Review

Written on: 20/12/2006

I couldn't agree more with the above! Take That don't need Robbie Williams, who does his own thing very well. Take That have emerged from their split and the shadows with one of the pleasant surprises of 2006 - a great, substantial and thoughtful album!