Hotel Hunters www.hotel-hunters.com Reviews

Hotel Hunters www.hotel-hunters.com - Ask a question now

“I would recommend this site above other sites as the...”

Written on: 26/03/2007 by Marth00a (1 review written)

I would recommend this site above other sites as the prices are good and the customer service is good. You can even chat live to an operator to answer any questions including booking and cancellations… Read Full Review

“This is a really good site with good availability and...”

Written on: 20/03/2007 by Marktrudor (1 review written)

This is a really good site with good availability and prices. Would recommend… Read Full Review

“I travel to New York regularly for business, and I use...”

Written on: 07/12/2006 by Abjawal (1 review written)

I travel to New York regularly for business, and I use a variety of hotel booking websites to book my accommodation. I recently came across the Hotel Hunters website, and after having a look at their simple and user friendly website, I decided to book my hotel accommodation through this company.

There are a lot of good points about their website, like the simple interface and intuitive navigation etc., but for me, the best point about this website is the fact that they offer the lowest prices… Read Full Review