O'Neill Psycho Wetsuit Reviews

O'Neill Psycho Wetsuit - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for O'Neill Psycho Wetsuit

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Purchased my forth Oneill Mutant in the last three...”

Written on: 04/02/2011 by 1juanito (1 review written)

Purchased my forth Oneill Mutant in the last three years in late November. I have loved this wetsuit for years in both the 3/2 and 4/3 version. This year they stopped making the 3/2 and are using the RG8 as a replacement (RG8 is a cold one they should call in a full 2mm). I used the suit through December and the first week of January the knee gave out and leaked water. Just like the previous mutant suits I had except this one lasted just under two months!! I took it to the… Read Full Review

“ I bought an oniell 3/2 heat only used twice the...”

Written on: 22/09/2010 by freezn1 (1 review written)

I bought an oniell 3/2 heat only used twice the material and neoprene at end of leg already tore didnt even stretch to much always roll on cause they fit tight. Live in san diego so I dropped off my self for repair told me be ready in a couple of weeks called after a week to see how its goin told me it would be 3 to 4 more weeks because they only work 4 days instead of 5. All I can say is I will not buy or recommend Oniell because of there service they say its about the service and if I dont… Read Full Review