Fury Trucks Fury Evo 2 Reviews

Fury Trucks Fury Evo 2 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fury Trucks Fury Evo 2

Fury Trucks Fury Evo 2
Fury Trucks Fury Evo 2

“It is a good all round truck. When you first buy them...”

Written on: 12/11/2010

It is a good all round truck. When you first buy them they pretty much broken in already because of the material they use for the bushings. Some people might find this a good thing but I think it's annoying if you're skating stairs. I kept tightening them until they were ok for landings then the bushing started to get weak, getting small cracks. In a couple of days the bushings were completely torn apart. So if you skate stairs a lot don't buy the trucks. If you already have them just pop in some doh-doh bushings and they're fine. Plus they are bit heavy compared to other trucks.

“this trucks are very good!!! good price and quality!.....”

Written on: 16/07/2009

this trucks are very good!!! good price and quality!.. thanks to FURY from CZ...

“I just got my 7.75 evo2 trucks and I am in love with...”

Written on: 11/11/2008 by darchuleta8888 (1 review written)

I just got my 7.75 evo2 trucks and I am in love with them I had cruddy trucks I could not do any tricks now I name a trick kick flip tre flip grins nose grabs and ollies u name it. Excellent turning fast smoth and great for tricks. fury Evo skateboard trucks are perfect!

“It is great and is invincible. The Fury Trucks are...”

Written on: 27/10/2008

It is great and is invincible. The Fury Trucks are adaptable and easy to skate on and rides pretty well. I think that they are kind of expensive thoughm, but worth it so start saving.

“The Fury Evo 2 trucks had are: I started off on some...”

Written on: 24/03/2006 by Aarooka (1 review written)

The Fury Evo 2 trucks had are: I started off on some Destructos and they where pretty good but they turned loads when tightened. I then had some Fury's, they where awesome, I skated them hard and had no problems, I only changed because I got them knicked. I the moved on to Grind King after some good reviews from mates, they SUCKED, they may as well have been made of soap, they bent and scratched and eventually snapped, and that's why I'm back to
---->FURY<----, I have the Evo model and they rock Ooooooooooooh so good......

“Tony Hawk rides Fury Evo 2 nothing else apart from the...”

Written on: 23/12/2005 by dejavu4life (1 review written)

Tony Hawk rides Fury Evo 2 nothing else apart from the style is ok that's the reason I got them

A7777's Response to dejavu4life's Review

Written on: 17/04/2007

Tony Hawk rides them BECAUSE they&#039;re highs. if you wanted a Low Truck, you should have opted for one

A7777's Response to dejavu4life's Review

Written on: 29/10/2007

Fury Evo's are Made to be High Trucks. If you wanted Lows, you should have bought the SS

Read 2 Comments

“Awsome Fury Trucks Fury Evo 2 they have awsome pro...”

Written on: 15/02/2004 by Furyskatero42889 (1 review written)

Awsome Fury Trucks Fury Evo 2 they have awsome pro riders and I put them through hell. I am looking to turn pro and they hold up awsome. I had a pair 4 3 and a half years and all that happen was a broken kingpin.

145423_Bountyhunter594's Response to Furyskatero42889's Review

Written on: 28/02/2004

I think this is a good review. I always wanted fury truck evo but I couldnt get them. Im probably going buy them today so thanks for the review.

Read 1 Comment

“i got my first "real" skateboard about 2 months ago...”

Written on: 10/01/2004 by cky2714 (1 review written)

i got my first "real" skateboard about 2 months ago and have been skating quite a bit on it. the trucks only have one chip in the paint and that's it....Fury has been the best truck company to me and a lot of my buds.