Samsung RM255LABP Reviews

Samsung RM255LABP - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Will buy again”

Written on: 16/09/2021 by KachBinita (10 reviews written)

Samsung Refrigerator is the best product, long lasting, good services. Its features are excellent, fast cooling… Read Full Review

“after 11 yrs just broke down”

Written on: 10/05/2017 by Jaidyns45 (1 review written)

I brought this Samsung in 2006 yes it was expensive even on sale but well worth it, my fridge started to act up 2016 had tech out in October 2016 for the first time since buying in 06 and he advice to defrost it and it started working as normal as of April 2017 it started acting up again upper freezer would not freeze but the refrigerator works fine, on May 6,2017 had to buy another fridge couldn't afford another Samsung so I had to go another brand fridge. Loved the fridge I wish I had another… Read Full Review

“I would buy these fridge freezers for sure again....”

Written on: 07/04/2008 by Barney2211 (1 review written)

I would buy these fridge freezers for sure again. Highly recommend it. Once I adjusted the Shelves to my wifes liking it was good… Read Full Review