MD Skincare All In One Facial Cleanser with Toner Reviews

MD Skincare All In One Facial Cleanser with Toner - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for MD Skincare All In One Facial Cleanser with Toner

MD Skincare All In One Facial Cleanser with Toner

“Soothing”

Written on: 15/09/2011 by rocioc19 (1 review written)

Bought it on special at Target, never heard of the brand but am very pleasantly surprised. Takes ALL my make up off easily and leaves my skin really smooth and soft. Been using it for just over a week and have had comments on how fresh and tight my skin looks!!… Read Full Review

“Overall I don't recommend for oily skin. It does have...”

Written on: 14/06/2008

Overall I don't recommend for oily skin. It does have toning. But, it really did not remove my makeup without using a different cleanser. My skin is oily and it didn't cleanse my skin as thoroughly as I hoped. Plus is was an odd yellow color… Read Full Review