Natasha Reed Salon, Norwich Reviews

4.0

Natasha Reed Salon, Norwich - Ask a question now

“I have the best and the worse haircut at Natasha Reed....”

written by on 22/02/2011

I have the best and the worse haircut at Natasha Reed. The first time I went I had a fab haircut and colour. They took the time and care to cut it just perfectly. I was so pleased.

Then I went back and thought I had described what I wanted fairly clearly (I had a different stylist this time). Obviously I hadn't. It was cut into a bob. I just don't like it and its not what I wanted. The cut itself seemed good quality. Just not what I wanted. I can't do anything with it and and hoping it grows fast! I probably won't go back. Its a shame as I thought I had found the perfect hairdresser. I should have told them there any then what I thought but I just gulped, paid and left.

“This is a salon I have used for some time although my...”

written by on 18/10/2009

This is a salon I have used for some time although my last couple of visits have proved disappointing. My appointment has been resqueduled on a number of occasions due to sickness of staff memebers. It appears to have gotton a bit grubby. Nothing major, but a bit on the dusty side. It's not the most expensive place to go, but I still expect cleanliness.

“Natasha Reed Salon is the closest salon I've found to...”

written by on 22/08/2009

Natasha Reed Salon is the closest salon I've found to London Salon standards by miles. excellent service good atmosphere, very good hair cut, discussions with clients before jumping in, ongoing training to all staff.
Well Done.

“Natasha Reed Salon is a lovely Place To Relax, and...”

written by on 16/02/2009

Natasha Reed Salon is a lovely Place To Relax, and Come Out Feeling Great. Good Hairdressers

“I think Natasha Reed Salon is Norwich's best kept...”

written by lucybridge on 28/11/2006

I think Natasha Reed Salon is Norwich's best kept hairdressing secret. I got a flyer and thought I may as well give it a whirl. It is described as a boutique salon situated in the old part of town called Norwich Lanes.

I am a young professional, and I wanted something funky but not too over the top. I've been to loads of other salons in Norwich, including Toni & Guy, Kinki, Orange and a few others, but I've never been satisfied. I'm probably too fussy, as I used to get my hair done in the West end, London.

I got Natasha herself to cut my hair, although it's tricky re-booking because she's really busy. She has worked in some top London salons, and it shows: It's the best my hair has ever looked. I now go there every week to have my hair blow dryed (one of the trainees does it for £10), and I'm now considering having extensions. Go, you won't be disappointed.