Hugo Boss Femme Reviews

Hugo Boss Femme - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Hugo Boss Femme

Hugo Boss Femme
Hugo Boss Femme

“Best Quality with great smell”

Written on: 20/05/2021 by JeniceMichaels (15 reviews written)

Absolutely the best fragrance I've ever purchased, it's simply the best; whenever I go out, I have to put on this perfume, because everybody immediately starts telling me about it; moreover, it has the coolest packaging; it's so elegant and sweet, I hardly encourage anybody to purchase it.

“Great Fragrance”

Written on: 25/01/2021 by KhatriAria (13 reviews written)

It smells good, It is a harmonious combination of musk and floral, delicate and fresh. I love this smell. It lasts for the whole day and can use on a daily basis. It is one of my favourites perfume.

“Not long lasting”

Written on: 14/09/2020 by Nova-44 (9 reviews written)

The perfume smells very nice but it doesn't last for more than 2 or 3 hours. Not gonna order it again.

“LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT”

Written on: 15/05/2014 by Ritzita (2 reviews written)

It smells so light and fruity and everyone always comments when I wear it. Worth every penny and more.

“Femme Rocks”

Written on: 13/04/2012 by JodieFarmer (2 reviews written)

One of the good product from Hugo Boss.lasting fresh smell will keep you fresh all day long.

“GET NOTICED, PEOPLE WILL COMMENT ON HOW NICE YOU SMELL!”

Written on: 03/01/2012 by hayley-morgan2 (1 review written)

I had this Hugo Boss Femme given to me by my husband (althoug my daughter got it for him, typical) for Christmas. I thought here we go again, another pefume that I will keep in the drawer. I eventually got round to trying it, and I was blown away with the suductive and lovely flowerly smell. I LOVE IT! My daughter also has now tried it and she and I am now at war as who gets to keep it on the dressing table. I decided to buy another so that we BOTH have one, that is how much we both like it. I would recommend this to any women for any age, young to not so young .... its not too over powering and yet it lasts all day, and I am fussy with my perfumes as I tend to stick to the same ones that I have. This has been a refreshing and beautiful change and I will buy it again and again. Value for money is second to none, it won't break the bank and if you don't like it, which I very much doubt it, then you can always sell it on ebay, even if you have used it. So it a win, win situation in my opinion. Just give it a go!!!

“Floaty feminine feeling!”

Written on: 29/09/2011

I am sooo fussy about perfume. I don't like overly floral, sickly fragrances. My daily wear is Clarins 'Eau Dynamisante'. But this is really fresh and summery and does cause comment. Bad point? That beautiful bottle is SO heavy and not at all handbag friendly. Hugo Boss - please make an easy to carry version immediately!

“Best perfume I have used since chanel no 5. I hastily...”

Written on: 01/10/2010

Best perfume I have used since chanel no 5. I hastily sprayed some on in a duty free shop before boarding. The fragrance was so lovely I just had to buy some. The following day it was still lingering on my clothes, a sort of sophisticated fresh frangrance. My mum even commented saying what a lovely fresh smell, just like spring as I walked by, the fragrance lingered in the air.I just love this perfume.

“The fragrance is long lasting and very feminine. The...”

Written on: 23/03/2010 by jameskismat (3 reviews written)

The fragrance is long lasting and very feminine. The bottle is very stylish, I would recommend this perfume or everyday, Although it is quite expensive u can get it from amazon for free at http://free100amazonvoucher.blogspot.com/

“nice scent not over powering, but wont stand out in...”

Written on: 15/03/2010

nice scent not over powering, but wont stand out in the crowd. everyday wear not for special occasions. a bit too sweet for me.. but doesnt last for too long, a couple of hours. i like subtle and this is subtle.. just not my type i guess. has a sweet smell though very feminine yes.

“Hugo Boss Femme is a perfume suitable for all ages”

Written on: 08/05/2009

Hugo Boss Femme is a perfume suitable for all ages

“Hugo Boss Femme is just outta this world. got this as...”

Written on: 07/05/2009 by kanvall (1 review written)

Hugo Boss Femme is just outta this world. got this as a birthday gift from by fiance. teh botlle is so impressive stylish & the fragrance is light, soft, nice & i believe it lasts as well.

good value of money :)

“Hugo Boss Femme is the most unique, feminine and...”

Written on: 17/11/2008 by Dena88 (1 review written)

Hugo Boss Femme is the most unique, feminine and classy but not overly sweet or sickly. It's perfect with a kick to it. Love love love it. The scent stays put for hours, unlike prada tiendre. It comes in a gorgeous bottle.

“I was in the perfume section of a store in a London...”

Written on: 05/10/2008

I was in the perfume section of a store in a London airport and saw the lovely bottle on display with its wonderful shade of pink. I love the light smelling perfumes and I'm a very picky person, but as soon as I tested this perfume I knew I had to buy it. Back then it cost at least 120 american, now it is around 90. This perfume is definitely worth getting.

“The scent is beautiful, musky and soft, never...”

Written on: 11/05/2008

The scent is beautiful, musky and soft, never overpowering. Great if you are hesitant to wear strong perfumes but still want to have that special scent. Fades over time (as all do), but when someone gets close enough...trust me, he'll be hooked. My boyfriend can't get enough of it!

“An overall good perfume which does last for most of...”

Written on: 10/05/2008

An overall good perfume which does last for most of the day...although it starts fading towards the end. However, i simply love the perfume and would have bought another bottle had it not given me a headache each time after wearing it throughout the day. However, i do feel nice and feminine after initial application. i would suggest one to try it once before buying the bottle, to see whether it suits you.

“This fragrance just doesn't do anything for me. ”

Written on: 28/02/2008

This fragrance just doesn't do anything for me.
When it first came out i was expecting it to be a very nice original smelling perfume, but it doesn't really stand out for me. The fragrance hasn't got any uplifting notes to it and does not stand the test of time throughout the day.
When its first sprayed its hard to smell because its so strong, almost overpowering, but when you next go to smell it you get a very faint wiff of the fragrance that once was.
It's not one of those perfumes you fall in love with the second you smell it and it doesn't get that many compliments from others, probably because they cant smell it because it fades so quickly.
Anyway, I would recommend trying a sample of this perfume before buying the big bottle just to make sure its your cup of tea and to make sure you don't waste any money.
Hope this helps.

“Lovely feminine perfume, very refreshing. Lovely...”

Written on: 23/01/2008

Lovely feminine perfume, very refreshing. Lovely packaging and top notes are absolutely lovely. Not very original, doesn't last very long on me.

“Very classy and soon as you put it on you feel like a...”

Written on: 23/01/2008

Very classy and soon as you put it on you feel like a million dollars. Hugo Boss Femme is 100% recommended! Beautiful fragrance. Worth the money!

“My girlfriend has Hugo Boss Femme perfume. I...”

Written on: 24/12/2007

My girlfriend has Hugo Boss Femme perfume. I absolutely love the smell of it! A must have for the ladies.