Greasy Palm www.greasypalm.co.uk

• Ease Of Site Navigation

• Quality of Content

Greasy Palm www.greasypalm.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Greasy Palm www.greasypalm.co.uk

“Diabolical service which should be shut down”

written by 301May on 11/03/2017

This outfit are hopeless and I would strongly advise you avoid them. Cashack is paid months late and I have reported them to trading standards. It's unclear if the company is still going and it's not a chance I would take. The are other reputable cash back sites out there which deserve your custom, these clowns do not.

Phoebesgrandad's Comment

Written on: 21/03/2017

I have the same problems. Been waiting well over 2 months for Amazon vouchers. No response whatsoever from their so called help desk. Their site still says next payment run is 1 February. No one appears to be working there. Use at your peril.

“DO NOT USE THEM !!”

written by 83Stafford on 11/02/2016

Don't click on ANYTHING, you will NOT get paid - how they have the nerve to carry on updating their site into 2016 is unbelievable. All email contact will be ignored, and all your earnings they will keep ! You have been warned !

“Tin Pot Outfit That Keeps Your Money”

written by Giana52 on 22/07/2014

Well I have been with GreasyPalm several Years and it's been patchy re cash back on and off but this last 12 months it's like getting blood from a stone. You chase your cash back to be told wait 90 days, that comes and goes and you chase and chase only to be ignored, it then turns out they day they haven't been paid, but when you contact the company that your are waiting for your cash back from they provide you with the payment details and low and behold, " oh yes we've been paid after all " greasy palm say. My guess is they keep it in the hope you won't chase them I've read on here watchdog are making a program I'm waiting for over £130 cash back and think I might give the team a bell as let's face I these people need shutting down or put on national TV and shamed oh and by the way here's the bosses email address if you have any problems bombard him with emails it works you get your money.

“Never using again!”

written by Siddd on 17/04/2014

Used to find them good, however the past few transactions have been hell and after waiting 6 months, yes 6 months! going through countless waste of time report messages only to end up with them saying that they wont be giving me my money after spending purely just for the cashback, I now wont be using ever again.

“Good site gone bad”

written by Fordgs1970 on 06/03/2014

I've been a member of greasy palm since the beginning and over the last year or so the site has gone downhill, to the point where I refuse to use them any more. They lure you into offers with an attractive 'VIP bonus' (i.e. an extra £10 on top of your cash back) and then reverse the VIP bonus, even though the merchant has paid. The help desk is a frustrating, never ending loop of standard replies that don't answer your query. In one case they kept replying that the merchant had declined my transaction even though I had been paid already. This pattern of fobbing off and 6 month delays is one I recognise, as a site going down the pan. I've spent and received hundreds through greasy palm over the years and whilst they used to be my first choice, I can say with conviction that I will never again spend another penny through their site.

“Very poor”

written by MICA.P on 24/02/2014

Everything from the website experience to the customer service is very poor. I work in affiliate marketing so know how the system works, so I can assure you that these guys are rubbish. I would recommend you go to Quidco or Topcashback.

“Don't expect any cashback from them nor help.”

written by on 17/12/2013

They are by far the worst cashback site I have used, I am still waiting for cashback payments from 10 months ago, it's a waste of time filing a missing payment ticket with them, they just put you in a queue for months on end and when they do eventual reply they fob you off with a standardised message : "Message: Hello, I would just like to let you know that we are still investigating your issue. We apologise that it has been a while since our last correspondence, but we are keen to stress you are being tended to and will contact you again, when we have resolved your issue. Once again we are sorry for the delay in solving the matter." That was over six months ago and they have still not resolved the matter, I sent them a reminder, six weeks ago and still no reply. i will never use them again!

“Doesn't honour big payouts”

written by MelodyDanson on 21/11/2013

I have been with Greasypalm for several years now and twice received small payouts. However, two years ago I was enticed to take out an over 50s life policy with LV because of a cash incentive...£115 cashback plus a bonus of another £50 for doing it by a certain deadline with a VIP code. The trick was that you wouldn't get paid until you had held and paid for the policy for 9 months. So I waited 9 months, then started to chase the cashback. At first I was told that it was too early and I had to wait for up to 120 days AFTER I was eligible for LV to validate my claim. I checked periodically but nothing had happened. After 120 days had elapsed, I chased it up again and got a response from Greasypalm telling me it was too late to chase my payment and I had missed the deadline! I only took this particular policy because of the cashback incentives and would still like my £165, but I guess I'm whistling in the wind. I have written to GP at their head office twice and never even had the courtesy of a reply. This company is not to be trusted. They just want the commissions they make from retailers when they send customers their way.

“Paid 6 months late but only after contacting the retailer ”

written by on 14/10/2013

Greasypalm used to be good but this last year Cashback payments have either been reversed or late, it took me 9 months to get Cashback for switching my energy provider, after the mandatory 3 month wait I contacted them to be told that my energy provider still hadn't paid them and to wait a month or tie after 6 months from my switch date I contacted then again only to be told the sane story, after this I contacted my provider only to be told that they had been paid a month after my switch, with this information I contacted Greasypalm again only to be told the same thing, after advising them I had spoken to the chief executives complaints dept of my energy provider and the accounts dept my Cashback was miraculously found and added to my account I still had to wait a further 30 days before they paid me even though they had had the money 8 months, I've also experienced the same problem with other retailers now I've heard BBC Watchdog are making a program about them I may just contact them as these people need to be taken to book

“rip off merchants, ”

written by middlemex on 11/04/2013

greasypalm used to be good until about a year or so ago. Since then they make big claims, and none of the merchants pay, or the transactions are reversed. Even William Hill reversed a big transaction. Then they have some merchants who say they will give cahsback for filling out a form, but it never happens. So I have stopped making any purchases with them, and I stick to topcashback

“Paid only after contacting retailer”

written by on 18/01/2013

Having been a member for a few years I had often been told that when cash back had not been added that they could not trace my cash back and the retailer would not pay. In November I was waiting for £50 cash back from an energy retailer, when the cash back was reveresed I was informed that the energy retailer did not pay them and therefore it was reveresed, I found this strange as I had signed up to the energy provider and my supply was in place and had been for a few months, I wrote direct to the energy providers Chief Executive, who to my surprise called me at home and I explained the situation, a few days later he called me back to advise that their accounts had paid my referral credit to submission Tech in October. Within a day of his call they had removed themselves from greasypalms website and my credit had been added to my greasy palm account Proves to me they are keeping your money and telling you they don't have it, if your a member contact the company direct and ask if they have paid them and if so when and then get back to greasy palm

“Rubbish!”

written by on 09/04/2012

I totally agree with the people who have said it used to ok but now is no good. I have also received payouts in the past, but did not receive a payment of 40 pounds from a casino website and now have about 15 pending transactions from over a year ago, cashbackshopper much better!

“GreasyPalm has gone downhill”

written by on 10/11/2011

I joined GreasyPalm many years ago and found them a fairly good company. I received a few payments from them but also a few reversals for which there was no explanation. This year an offer for Ladbrokes looked attractive and I had to join Ladbrokes and deposit £20 to received a further £20 cashback. After many months of sending tickets and receiving no replies I was surprised that the next time I tried to login my user name and password was not recognised. I know I had the correct user name and password but when trying to reset my password and submitting my email address no account was found. I re-joined using my old details thinking I could retreive my account but to no avail. I would not recommend GreasyPalm to anyone and I have since joined Quidco

“missing bacs payment from Greasy Palm”

written by vickym42 on 17/08/2011

I have used Greasy Palm since 2008 and have had numerous problems but have always been paid until the August 1st 2011 payment run. The bacs payment I should of received is showing as being paid but has not and despite numerous emails and promisess that the money will be in my account it has still not been credited. I have been using this site as a way of saving, rather naively and spending on things I would not of usually spent money on just because it had high cashback incentives bingo, casino's etc. If you are thinking of using this site or are continuing to please be cautious about what you are spending your money on! Unlike myself. Greasy Palm owe me £132. Avoid like the plague

Guest's Response to vickym42's Review

Written on: 14/09/2011

I have also been waiting for payment since 1st June 2011 and despite all the emails that I have sent, they have not even had the decency to answer any of my emails and I have still not received my payment of £29.60 which I know is not a huge amount but it all matters. So I now AVOID them.

“have been a member for a while. Had a few cashbacks...”

written by on 09/05/2011

have been a member for a while. Had a few cashbacks not received as they say not tracked correcly. Not a big problem as they weren't great deals of money and had more paid than owed. used think it was worthwhile doing. THAT ALL CHANGED>.
They owe me over £100. My account showed that the money was transfered by BACS two months ago, this money has never been paid into my account, Have submitted tickets but they are just in queue, never get replied to. Have sent a letter - still no reply. There is no phone number and you can not contact anyone! In my opinion they are in trouble and are not paying out, much to the annoyance when you are owed a fair sum of money.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 04/07/2011

Had the same experience! Will NOT be using again!!!
sueb2

Guest's Comment

Written on: 15/07/2011

I have to agree. I did a Ladbrokes promotion and should have received £20 cashback.

Raised a ticket and was told payment should show on my account at the end of a month.

I now see that the ticket has been cancelled as it's out of date.

I have cancelled my account with them.

“I have used them for about 3 years and had no problems...”

written by on 05/05/2011

I have used them for about 3 years and had no problems at all UNTIL about a year ago. I have had payments 'reversed' for no reason and many many cashbacks which just stay 'pending'.

Like the other reviews say, you cannot contact them, only by 'submitting a ticket' which they just ignore. I currently have 7 outstanding.

THEY ARE COMPLETE COWBOYS. AVOID! I have now started using Quidco.co.uk and not only is theie cashback rates much better but it is simply a more professional site.

Greasypalm (or greasyscum) have cheated me out of nearly £150 cashback. I too had the £70 home insurance 'reversed' for no reason.

“Greasy Palm are thieving scum. I first used them a few...”

written by on 12/04/2011

Greasy Palm are thieving scum. I first used them a few years back & used to receive payouts with fairly few problems & quick responses to queries. Now however I have £50 validated that I have been waiting 3 months for, every month I am included in the next payout but when it comes to the day nothing is paid & the site states I am to be in the next payout. There is no way to contact them about this! I tried replying to one of thier many spam emails about this & sending feedback but have received absolutely no reply. I've wasted lots of time trying to find a way to get my money out of this company, I'm absolutely fuming & will be reporting them to all relevant people, they shouldn't get away with it. I wish I could give them zero stars

“I've been a member for over a year and find the cash...”

written by Jan10 on 12/04/2011

I've been a member for over a year and find the cash back is not as generous as other sites I use. I am struggling to get to minimum amount to be paid. I have one transaction for 140.00 which was reversed on the day it was due--Thanks Kwikfit. There is no reason for this except as an excuse not to pay me. I have written 2 honest reviews on their site which have not been published. I regret ever using them.

“My £70 cashback for purchasing house insurance never...”

written by on 04/02/2011

My £70 cashback for purchasing house insurance never materialized and has now been 'reversed', i.e. withdrawn, for no apparent reason. Like many others, I am starting to think that this is just a scam site and would advise people to avoid them.

“Complete fraudsters, have raised over £250 in...”

written by on 17/01/2011

Complete fraudsters, have raised over £250 in cashback, funny how i have only received £80 .. Others have been reversed just before payment.. Purchased new home insurance - cashback offer £70.. waited 90 days to be paid £21, when i queried this 9 weeks later they come back to me to tell
me the offer on the time was £21 .. what a pile of croc.. they should be shutdown.. avoid like the plague...