Top Table Reviews - www.toptable.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Unreliable booking system”

Written on: 20/12/2013

I made a booking for 8 people for my birthday, which is very close to Christmas. The booking was for a branch popular chain of restaurants in my home town and I immediately received confirmation telling me that my confirmation was successful and that the booking was in the restaurants booking system. I later received a phone call from the restaurant informing me that they could not fulfil my booking as the toptable system (open table) doesn't "talk" to their booking system and therefore… Read Full Review

“Ruined Mother's Day celebration!!!!”

Written on: 14/03/2013

Booked a table with a restaurant through Top Table, received email confirmation and reminder we had booked the table. Come Saturday night we were left embarrassed and without a table for a celebration for Mother's Day!!! Will never use this site again and would not recommend risking this happen if its an important reservation. The restaurant were also unsympathetic and couldn't really have cared less. Complete fail on providing a service from both Top Table and restaurant!… Read Full Review