Black Christmas Reviews

Black Christmas - Ask a question now

“I personally thought this film was very entertaining....”

Written on: 06/01/2007 by senzy (9 reviews written)

I personally thought this film was very entertaining. It's quite short and didn't bore me once. The girls that I went to the pictures with didn't like this film therefore I conclude it's a lads' film also because of the pretty girls; however I could be wrong. The gore is unbelievable in this film, especially for a 15, and if you don't like eyes then I recommend not going to watch this film, my friend has a big thing about eyes and I know he would pass out if he saw it so just warning you there… Read Full Review