Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Quality of Colour

• Durability

Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel - Ask a question now

“This Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel is my absolute...”

Written on: 19/05/2009 by violettalondon (1 review written)

This Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel is my absolute favorite self tanner. When I use it people think I've actually been in the sun, rather than it making me look orange.
It smells really good and doesn't make my face oily or shiny.
Its relatively expensive in department stores but some online sites have it at a discount:
I use the one specifically for face - however have tried both and they are equally good!… Read Full Review

“My friend works in a salon and recommended Clarins...”

Written on: 27/07/2008

My friend works in a salon and recommended Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel. She gave me free trial and I have to say I wasn't disappointed. It was easy to apply and left my skin felling smooth and silky without that awful self tan smell. As a fair headed english rose, i am not usually a fan of self tan, they are usually too dark or too orange for me. I did however, find the colour beautiful. It became a subtle sunkissed with one application and a deeper bronze with 2 applications. A great… Read Full Review