Sega Megadrive Reviews

• Graphics

• Range Of Games

Sega Megadrive - Ask a question now

“Great Old Console”

Written on: 21/09/2020 by Naifalkarbin (2 reviews written)

I recently found this old console when I was cleaning out my paraents house. It still worked and brought back some good memories. … Read Full Review

“I got given a Sega Megadrive 16 Bit games console when...”

Written on: 21/11/2006 by ajmachg (20 reviews written)

I got given a Sega Megadrive 16 Bit games console when I was about 6 years old, and like many others I thought nothing of it, as it was the 'norm' at the time in about 1995, but I hadn't realised in roughly 10 to 15 years this would be a classic.

Yes, we have all been there, playing Street Fighter with Axel and his crew on rubbish 2D basic graphics, and beating up villains stage by stage. You can't disagree, it was rubbish, but no matter how much we kept telling our young minds this, it was… Read Full Review

Tim N's Response to ajmachg's Review

Written on: 17/09/2007

Oh my god! they were so cool and you were either a Sega or Nintendo person in the play ground! Oooh the gang rivalry! Satchels at dawn (whoever she was!)

Read 1 Comment