Sennen, Whitesands Hotel Reviews

Media Gallery for Sennen, Whitesands Hotel

Sennen, Whitesands Hotel

“Welcoming, warm, wonderful!”

Written on: 04/06/2011

Teri is a great hostess and obviously works hard to make Whitesands a relaxing place to be. We stayed for 4 days in April, just before the season began, so couldn't sample the food, but I can well believe the good reviews I've read, given the attention to detail evident in the rest of the hotel. Teri's genuine friendliness made the booking process and stay a real pleasure and we will be visiting again. I cannot recommend Whitesands highly enough!… Read Full Review

“My Wife and I stayed at Whitesands Hotel June 2009 for...”

Written on: 15/07/2009

My Wife and I stayed at Whitesands Hotel June 2009 for her birthday. After spending 4 hours driving in pouring rain and mist to reach the hotel, the incredibly warm and friendly welcome we got made it all worth wild.

The owners and staff could not do enough for you; the room we stayed in was fantastic with views over Lands End and the surrounding coast.

The only down side to this hotel is that its 450+ miles away from my house in Darlington.

We have already enquired about stay again for… Read Full Review

“I totally loved staying at the Whitesands Hotel! The...”

Written on: 02/11/2008 by Lisa Atkin (1 review written)

I totally loved staying at the Whitesands Hotel! The staff were very welcoming and attentive and lovely and the owner is just hilarious! (and very generous, offering us a two nights free !!)
The accommodation was finished to a really high standard and we were lovely and toasty in our suite (Nairobi) even though it was howling a gale and teeming with rain outside.
The food in the restaurant was top quality with perfect portions. I recommend their sea bass and the salmon, delicious.
This place is… Read Full Review

“Very relaxed atmosphere and beautiful food. We stayed...”

Written on: 25/07/2008 by calypsocat (1 review written)

Very relaxed atmosphere and beautiful food. We stayed in 'Rome' the bed was wonderful! A real gem!… Read Full Review

“The accommodation at the Whitesands Hotel has the...”

Written on: 20/04/2008

The accommodation at the Whitesands Hotel has the themed rooms which are an imaginative departure from the norm. Rooms are well appointed, clean, and well equipped with all the usual creature comforts except TV (thank God!) but there is a comfortable TV lounge with a real fire downstairs.
Restaurant - the menu is imaginative and varied, the service is excellent, the food is skilfully and lovingly prepared and presented, and the flavour of every dish, every meal we had was superb. Earlier this… Read Full Review

“The attention to detail is awe inspiring and the...”

Written on: 10/01/2007 by kittyb (1 review written)

The attention to detail is awe inspiring and the feather duvets are to die for, I slept very well. Even though the weather wasn't the greatest, on my last two days, spending time around the place was great. I can highly recommend popping in for a bite to eat or staying for a few days. Sennen is a wonderful place to visit, the lodge/hotel caters for all and the welcome is warm… Read Full Review

“I'd recommend Whitesands Hotel as a lovely place to...”

Written on: 21/11/2006 by essjay3 (1 review written)

I'd recommend Whitesands Hotel as a lovely place to make your base while you explore this part of Cormwall. Check out the website at www.whitesandshotel.co.uk - there are often promotions on out of season too!… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to 267822_essjay3's Review

Written on: 20/12/2006

Thinking of visiting this part of the world, will look into this accomodation, many thanks

Read 1 Comment