Dunas Paradise Hotel Reviews

Dunas Paradise Hotel - Ask a question now

“ Jandia Dunas Paradise resort is fantastic. Take no...”

Written on: 26/02/2010

Jandia Dunas Paradise resort is fantastic. Take no notice of the bad reviews. We stayed for 3 weeks in Jan 2010 and there is nothing to complain about at all.
We stayed in the villas that people complain about. Brilliant. They were spacious and very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable and huge. The villa had a pleasant living area and the courtyards and fountains in the villa areas were picturesque.
We were all inclusive and there was nothing wrong with the food - lots of choice and very… Read Full Review

“I took my children here for the Christmas holidays, I...”

Written on: 06/01/2009

I took my children here for the Christmas holidays, I cannot praise the childerens kids club staff enough they were great, fun to be with and ensured that all the kids left with them were having fun.
The hotel staff were extremely efficient and helpful, the rooms were kept sparkling clean in fact our sheets were all changed on Christmas Day.
The only 2 bad things were
1) the promised heated pools were not heated and until I spoke with the pool cleaner (they were pool hoovered every other day)… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“If you are thinking of going to stay at a low cost...”

Written on: 17/11/2006 by eptus (2 reviews written)

If you are thinking of going to stay at a low cost hotel in Fuerteventura, forget the Dunas Paradise Hotel.

There was always a bad smell. The food wasn't very good. The room was dirty. Also, very bad service, Pools etc… Read Full Review