BaByliss 2085U Pro 230°C Straighteners Reviews

BaByliss 2085U Pro 230°C Straighteners
BaByliss 2085U Pro 230°C Straighteners

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“ The BaByliss 2085U Pro 230 C Straighteners are good...”

Written on: 28/06/2009

The BaByliss 2085U Pro 230 C Straighteners are good straightners. Very good, got them on a deal so worlth my money!… Read Full Review

“Overall I think the straightners are very good. They...”

Written on: 21/11/2008

Overall I think the straightners are very good. They straighten hair very well and keep it straight for a long period of time unlike other straighteners I have used in the past… Read Full Review

“These straighteners are amazing! They make your hair...”

Written on: 01/04/2008

These straighteners are amazing! They make your hair very straight and shiny and because you can control the temperature, you can choose the best temperature for your hair!
I would definitely recommend these BaByliss 230 Pro Ceramic Straighteners… Read Full Review

“I have owned the BaByliss 2085U Pro 230 C hair...”

Written on: 22/11/2006 by xsazlyx (1 review written)

I have owned the BaByliss 2085U Pro 230 C hair straighteners for nearly a year, and I have found them a lot easier than past hair appliances I have used. I bought mine for £30, and they are definitely worth their money. 230 degrees ensures that you will have a long lasting, high quality style.

It was only a month ago when I noticed that my hair straighteners were not that attractive. Some girls pay so much money to buy expensive hair straighteners that look nice, but don't actually do the job… Read Full Review

Minnie1969's Response to 268040_xsazlyx's Review

Written on: 31/12/2006

I have just purchased a pair of BaByliss 2085U Pro 230°C Straighteners, so I will keep you posted as to how I find them. I wanted a pair of GHD's, but I found them to be very expensive! I bought mine reduced from £60 to £40 in the Debenhams sale.

Read 1 Comment