BaByliss 2085U Pro 230°C Straighteners Reviews

BaByliss 2085U Pro 230°C Straighteners
BaByliss 2085U Pro 230°C Straighteners

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I thought they were alright at first(they were...”

Written on: 26/10/2009

I thought they were alright at first(they were brilliant in comparising to my old straighteners)but it makes your hair feel dry and damaged after a while even when using heat protection spray
suppose there worth the money as they are quite cheep but pay a little extra and you will get more value

overall you could do better but not bad… Read Full Review

“After about a year and a half of being used they have...”

Written on: 15/12/2008

After about a year and a half of being used they have began to not work. Every time they are pressed onto the hair the red light that signalises they are on goes off. This means losing heat and it takes alot longer to straighten my hair. I then have to switch the straighteners back on by the button, therefore losing more time while being very annoying.

I would recommend these because overall they are very good straighteners however, mine broke after a year or so… Read Full Review

“I first got these straighteners as a Christmas present...”

Written on: 08/12/2007 by heyyyy (2 reviews written)

I first got these straighteners as a Christmas present last year. I didn't really want them but as I had received them as a present i decided to not give them away. I had seen the advert on tv for them and i had thought they were great. They were great at first but then 6- 7 months within having them, they sort of stopped straightening my hair. I began straightening my hair, and then they would leave it straight for a few minutes. But then as i started moving my hair did not stay straight for… Read Full Review