BaByliss 2085U Pro 230°C Straighteners Reviews

BaByliss 2085U Pro 230°C Straighteners
BaByliss 2085U Pro 230°C Straighteners

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I was very pleased with this straightener for a long...”

Written on: 03/12/2009

I was very pleased with this straightener for a long time. It was very effective.

I used them last Thursday and they burnt my hair. My hair went from silky smooth to coarse and dry. I tried all sorts of hair repair products but the hair was too damaged and resulted in me having to make an emergency trip the hair dressers to have 4 inches cut off. I still have about 2 inches of frizz so cannot do anything with it and will have to return to the hair dresser in 6 weeks to have more cut… Read Full Review

“I like these striaghteners as they keep my hair dead...”

Written on: 08/12/2007

I like these striaghteners as they keep my hair dead straight but they have made my hair feel like straw and given me really bad split ends and frazzled it… Read Full Review

“OK, So they are cheap! What else do they do? Nothing?...”

Written on: 03/06/2007 by R9ch (1 review written)

OK, So they are cheap! What else do they do? Nothing? I've had mine for over a year now. I paid about £40 for them in Boots, I think. They do warm up quickly, so that is a good point.

Only ... They heat up so much that you can't touch them without burning your hand! They have this protective material where the Ceramic is, but it's a nightmare! You can't even put your hand anywhere near it without getting a blister.

Also, I have VERY thick hair, and when straightening it I get all sweaty and… Read Full Review