Yamaha Stagepas 300 Reviews

• Appearance

Yamaha Stagepas 300 - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Unbelievable features at no price”

Written on: 09/11/2011 by MadrasGiaguari (1 review written)

Had high level audio sets (PA, combo, HiFi) for all my life. heard about Stagepas and though may be to buy, to have something… Read Full Review

“I have been using this system now for about 18 months,...”

Written on: 08/08/2010 by santander (2 reviews written)

I have been using this system now for about 18 months, it is light portable and easy to set up, the quality of the sound is excellent for the price paid, overall a great little system that I would recommend to any small (ish) outfit. My previous system weighed 10 times as much for a sound that was no better than this one. It has forefilled all of my needs and expectations for a small postable system… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to santander's Review

Written on: 22/02/2012

I was Sponsored bt Yamamha for A School Tour and was offered thes stagpass 300 or 500 , I took the 3oo because less bulky and easier to Fly with ! HUGEEEEEEEE MISTAKE ! It was so underpowered and shut down so many times I wanted to throw it off a Cliff! I was performing shows from 130 - 350 Primary school kids . It just did not cut it at all!!! I ran a MAC PC - Roland Otcopad 30 drum pads-Electric Guitar-Wireless Sure headset - Sure 58 XLR and i have to say I CAN SING LOUDER ACCOUSTICALLY than this pa pumps out. For a Home Pary or Coffee shop maybe but for a GIg ..forget it . I have used bigger Yamaha systems and they are amazing but this is a TOY! Full stop .I

Read 1 Comment