Yamaha Stagepas 300 Reviews

• Appearance

Yamaha Stagepas 300 - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I have had my Stagepas 300 for 12 months. And I dont...”

Written on: 26/12/2009

I have had my Stagepas 300 for 12 months. And I dont know how I did without it. I am the keyboard guy in a 10 piece soul, disco and motown band and I use it for my stage monitoring. Previous I had a Peavey KBA150. I can now play in stereo which makes my sound brilliant, both on stage and front of house through the main PA. I use a Yamaha S80 as my main and a Roland G7 and my top keyboard. I was worried about the small size speakers before I bought it but I get a lovely rich sound including… Read Full Review

Razzbox's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2010

I'm currently running a Yamaha Stage Piano & Korg Triton through a Roland KC amp. Good sound quality & always loud enough but really need to be in stereo. After reading your review I'm very tempted to go & buy the Stagepas. Are the stereo inputs on the mixer jack or XLR?

Read 1 Comment

“I like the versatility of this system. The user manual...”

Written on: 09/06/2009 by juhaszp (3 reviews written)

I like the versatility of this system. The user manual says you may use a single speaker, it will not harm the amp. Therefore the minimum set is one easily carried speaker box, mixer and power amp inside. A wireless mike with portable receiver, and an Ipod. That is really very-very small and still sounds well and loud. As medium scenario I use both speakers on stand, remove the powered mixer and use it separately at desk. Four-five instruments/mikes plus two/one stereo input is usually more… Read Full Review

“The Yamaha Stagepas 300 is used by our guitar society...”

Written on: 17/03/2009 by Flyfisher (11 reviews written)

The Yamaha Stagepas 300 is used by our guitar society for monthly meetings and performances. The music played is an eclectic mixture ranging from classical guitar to slide and blues.

Open mike evening are also fired out of the Stagepas 300 and the system handles vocals really well. We have a room that can take a maximum of 100 people and we are only using the system at quarter power.

Although the mixer is limited in what it can do in terms of effects the basic sound is brilliant. There are so… Read Full Review

“Great size and sound, like it very much. Don't know...”

Written on: 14/11/2008

Great size and sound, like it very much. Don't know what to replace it with. Have other Yamaha keyboards and products, had some years and still no problems. Am very surprised at these defects, not up to Yamaha's usual standard. Have heard of similar problems on these amps. Well recommend Yamaha Stagepas 300… Read Full Review

“The Yamaha Stagepas 300 has an excellent sound and so...”

Written on: 31/08/2008

The Yamaha Stagepas 300 has an excellent sound and so easy to setup and pack down… Read Full Review

“Superb build quality and unbelievably portable. I...”

Written on: 04/02/2008 by pauldownes49 (1 review written)

Superb build quality and unbelievably portable. I totally recommend the Yamaha Stagepas 300 to serious solo musicians or small groups. Excellent build quality and sets up in minutes.
The system has outstanding sound quality and it is hard to believe how good the bass response is from 8" drive units.
I use it for vocals and a Yamaha Tyros 2 keyboard and the sound is breathtaking.

If you really need mega-power go for the Stagepas 500 but small to medium venues are well within the Stagepas… Read Full Review