The Telegraph Reviews

The Telegraph - Ask a question now

“Subscriber Rewards Card”

Written on: 03/05/2015 by Braidman (8 reviews written)

I am a long term subscriber to the telegraph, so I have had a Rewards card for a long time as well, this one expired on 31/3/2015 and on this occasion have not received a replacement! My complaint is that Subscriber crew have not supplied a replacement and do not respond to my e-mails either! They like a lot of other self important organizations are very quick at taking your money but when they are in the wrong try to ignore you so that you might go away! I wonder would they publish a… Read Full Review

“Returning heavy items”

Written on: 23/02/2015 by Dangelo181 (1 review written)

We wanted to return a chair bought from the Telegraph shop as the item was not suitable, too low. We have been informed that because we could not take it to a pick-up shop, item too heavy, we have to pay £12.95 to return it. This is not published in the add, only in the small print on the web site. The packaging for the chair was terrible, it looked as if it had been sent back and sent out again. Surely if an heavy item has to be returned at your own cost it should be shown in the advert… Read Full Review

“I think The Telegraph newspaper is wicked! I come home...”

Written on: 07/02/2006 by smurf06 (1 review written)

I think The Telegraph newspaper is wicked! I come home and read the newspaper to find out the scores, or to find out what happened around the world… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to smurf06's Review

Written on: 03/03/2006

smurf06........you've (assumedly) paid for your computer AND an Internet connection from which you can obtain all the information you want. Why pay twice?
"If you don't read newspapers, you're uninformed.
If you do read them, you're misinformed."
Mark Twain.