Giant XtC4 Reviews

Giant XtC4 - Ask a question now

“I rode my xtx se4 from Lands end to john O grotes in...”

Written on: 20/08/2010

I rode my xtx se4 from Lands end to john O grotes in 2008, apart from the suspension bounce when riding up hill,the bike went well and is still going strong… Read Full Review

“I have a 2009 xtc 4 always had trek and was told by a...”

Written on: 20/06/2010

I have a 2009 xtc 4 always had trek and was told by a friend a mid price mtb with a great kit go for xtc4. I never looked back the bike is great for me and the hammer it gets! It does really well on the road and off road. I am doing the c2c ride in september this bike should be able to handle it… Read Full Review

“i bought a 2009 and never looked back it is well made...”

Written on: 30/09/2009

i bought a 2009 and never looked back it is well made good parts the only thing i have changed is the tyres for better ones but a good mid priced bike… Read Full Review

“ I have the Giant XtC4 2006 version which has stood me...”

Written on: 29/05/2009

I have the Giant XtC4 2006 version which has stood me in good stead since then. I have just moved onto a full suss but will keep my Giant… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆