WeWin4u Reviews - www.wewin4u.co.uk

WeWin4u - www.wewin4u.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for WeWin4u - www.wewin4u.co.uk

WeWin4u - www.wewin4u.co.uk

“Works for me”

Written on: 10/08/2022 by Clara1980 (1 review written)

I've been a WeWin4u member for almost a year and have already won 2 prizes, a weekend break in the UK and a selection of beauty products. Can't fault the service, it's basically what they say on the tin - they enter you into a ton of competitions and if you win, you win. The one thing I will say is that you do get a lot of email so make sure to setup a new email for your entries.

“Fingers Crossed ”

Written on: 10/07/2022 by Sparky_uk (1 review written)

Have been subscribed for a year now and I have not won any prizes . I know that there are not any guarantees of winning but if you don't enter competitions you will never win anything ! Going to subscribe for one more year and hope that my luck changes Good luck everybody

“Still very hopeful ”

Written on: 06/10/2021 by Paul_138 (1 review written)

I have been subscribed for three months now and I have not had any winners yet. But its exciting to think I may win a prize any day WeWin4u keeps me informed each month of all of the competitions I have been entered into and there are a lot ! So still hopeful but still waiting Could be tomorrow?

“This Is A No Brainer”

Written on: 20/04/2021 by jimbo0 (1 review written)

As far as i am concerened WeWin4u is a great website, just pay your subscrition and let them get on with it and they certainly do get on with it, after paying my subscrition next day my name was is at least 43 compititions, and also i like how they keep you informed every month what compititions they have entered you in for and there are hundreds. If people think that you will win lots of prizes from this website well you have to be very lucky to do that and some have had multiple prizes and some are not so lucky. WeWin4u dont win prizes for you they only put you in for compititions because you cant be bothered entering them all yourself or you dont have the time to do it and really its a gamble that you certainly can win I am proof of that. WeWin4u tell you about everything upfront there is a "tell me more" page dedicated to informing you just about everything to do with the compitition so you know thats going on. its the old saying "you pays you money and takes your chance and thats exactly what i did and i won quite an substantial prize after a few months well 9 great prizes in a package to be exact and thats way way more than my yearly Subscription so i am pleased. I joined last year to play this competition during these strange times so i had something to look forward to cheer me up if i was lucky enough to win and i did.... So Do You Feel Lucky !?

“Felt like its just signing myself up to spam ”

Written on: 16/04/2021 by Lee10c (1 review written)

I fully understand that there are no guarantees on winning anything, however i felt it was worth a shot. Competitions were entered however i felt like it was just a tool to get me subscribed to mailing lists for companies to offer me their products and discount codes (for items i mostly have no interest in purchasing.) Three months in and no wins, so i wont be subscribing again.

Paul Cushion's Response to Lee10c's Review

Written on: 21/04/2021

Hi - We're sorry to that hear you didn't win during your membership period. We do recommend that everyone uses a new email account just for their competitions to avoid spam in their usual account. Companies often run competitions in order to increase their mailing lists and brand awareness, and although we always tick the 'do not communicate with me' options where available, this essentially is the reason they offer the prizes.

Read 1 Comment

“Great Value for money ”

Written on: 20/03/2021 by ukMedina122 (1 review written)

I've been with Wewin4u for about 8 years, won a few bits here and there but just received a prize worth nearly £1000 so overall they really did win for me. Highly recommended

“Give it a go”

Written on: 24/10/2020 by Brownfn458 (1 review written)

Just love the simplicity of this site, tried others but no comparison. All the hard work is done for you and saves a lot of work and money. It’s such a thrill when you win something big or small. Definitely recommend you give it a go.

“They win for you!”

Written on: 14/07/2020 by Megahag4 (1 review written)

I have used this service for two years now and whilst there are no guarantees that you will.win the odds are you will.win something at some time just from the sheer amount of competitions you are entered into. I would recommend this to anyone who likes the possibility of a surprise it might be a holiday or a jar of jam.i have won two prizes a child's set of microscooter accessories worth £80 and £100 of Tesco vouchers. This means that I have exceeded the amount spent on.membership and still have several months left. I hope.this.assures you that this is not a scam website and you really can win! I would definitely need the warning about not using your regular email address for entries as it can get a little bit crowded with emails if you don't. Overall 5/5 and the staff who run the site seem friendly and want you to win!

“Fantastic subscription service”

Written on: 01/03/2020 by Yorkshirelass75 (1 review written)

I was ALMOST ready to give up hope after being a member for 6 months with no prizes - delighted this week though to receive a winning email advising I had won £250 of women’s clothing! This more than covers my subscription costs & that ‘winning feeling’ is priceless - I’m well & truly hooked ! I would never have the time to enter this number of competitions myself so this service is perfect for me - highly recommended

“I never won anything and they refuse to refund me or...”

Written on: 24/12/2019 by AllissonChristian376 (1 review written)

I never won anything and they refuse to refund me or do anything. They dont enter you into everything only a few comps and you can't take part in competitions yourself when a member in case duplicate entry. They enter competitions from one of 6 IP Addresses only and I had email back from a provider regarding automated entry since they thought my entry was fraudulent. DO NOT SIGN UP

Paul Cushion's Comment

Written on: 22/02/2020

Hi, Are you sure you have the right site? We don't recognise your name or your complaint. We have never refused to refund anyone who has requested it. It simply isn't the case that we only enter competitions from 6 IP addresses.

I honestly think you may be mixing us up with one of our competitors, but if not please contact us with your membership number and we will resolve this for you.

Read 1 Comment

“Who says no pain no gain?”

Written on: 19/06/2019 by Nirvana3 (1 review written)

The beauty of WeWin4u is that they do all of the hard work for you. No more scouring magazines and websites for competitions, leave it up to them....Not sure about the answer to the questions? Don't worry WeWin4u will make sure that your entry contains the correct one. The saving in time alone makes a subscription worthwhile. I signed up near the end of March and have already been rewarded with a delivery of ECO friendly plant food and insect repellent, just in time to help the garden bloom for summer. This prize alone covers the cost of membership. If you don't sign up yourself, it's a great gift idea for friends and family alike. I know I will be buying a few for birthday presents over the coming year.....

“Great for learners”

Written on: 02/05/2019 by piyushp (1 review written)

Great website to gain knowledge and become successful.

“Super Impressed”

Written on: 14/01/2019 by Legaleagle301 (1 review written)

Have only been a member for 3 weeks and came home today to find a £30 I Tunes voucher. Can't believe I have already covered my 3 month subscription fee. Amazed and impressed. Would highly recommend them.

“GREAT VALUE & GREAT RESULT!”

Written on: 13/10/2018

Have only been a member for a couple of months but have just received my first prize which is a computer monitor, it's a great piece of kit to have. Only took out a 6 month length of membership as I was a little sceptical but will certainly renew it for a full year. Also a friend of mine has taken out a membership and so I have got an extension of 10 days on my subscription. Happy days! Looking forward to many more wins. Thank you WwWin4U.

“Excellent Competition Entry Website”

Written on: 10/09/2018 by AndyDono (1 review written)

I only signed up to this website around 4 weeks ago and already won a trip to Spain so really pleased and glad I joined, hopefully the start of many wins but even if I don't win more I've already made my money back many times over with the prize I've won so will be a loyal customer and keep the subscription for many years now I know it's genuine as made my day hearing I'd won on there. Can't thank them enough for the effort they put in and would recommend the website to anyone who enters competitions as while your entering they are also entering some on your behalf so makes it a lot more likely to win a prize. Thanks again

“Great site for a reasonable subscription fee”

Written on: 04/02/2018

Have been a member for around 3 months and won 2 prizes , a very expensive pot of face cream and a set of great quality baking tins. Stuff I don't necessarily need but great to win something and so exciting opening something you don't know what it is but suspect it's a prize.

“Recommended this site to everyone I know! ”

Written on: 25/01/2018 by nathanberger (1 review written)

Don't normally bother writing reviews but I thought I would as I'm normally quite sceptical when it comes to pretty much anything new online and I wanted to share my experience. I signed up to the site in the first place as my brother (who'd been a member for less than 3 months at the time) won a holiday for 2 to Peru with Lonely Planet through the site. 10 months into my membership and I've just won a week's long holiday in a beautiful holiday cottage in Dorset worth £1850 with Dorset Holiday Cottages and JoJo Maman Bebe! What an awesome concept for a website. Absolutely worth signing up for. You may wait a while (or you may not), but it's exciting knowing that at any moment, you could win any prize. Waaaaay better odds than the lottery and nowhere near as costly :)

“Love it! ”

Written on: 20/12/2017

I love this site. Did a 6 month subscription to start and didn't win anything. People do the lottery for years and not win so decided to commit and did a 2 year subscription. So glad I did in less the 18months I've won 4 prizes which doest sound alot until you hear what. 1st prize was a $10000 Canadian canoeing holiday for 2 people. Truly amazing experience and didn't spend a penny. Then it was 6 month till the next prize which was £15 of toiletries, a month later a runner up prize of a dvd then a week later you wouldn't believe but another holiday, this one is for 6 people. Guess have to take kids on this one booooo! I can never in my whole life pay this subscription off with what I've won. Winner winner chicken dinner

“Posh Bag Win”

Written on: 09/11/2017

I took out a yearly subscription, after previously taking out a six month one. Both times I have won a prize much bigger than the subscription cost. I find the site excellent. You are always kept well informed of your entries. Its exciting seeing what you could win and it gives you a lovely boost when you do get a prize. I haven't been inundated with wins but a prize now and again is always appreciated. With busy lives it is difficult to enter many competitions and this saves all the hard work. It is a genuine site and I would recommend.

“Absolutely Buzzing!!”

Written on: 20/09/2017 by Paulmackem (1 review written)

Never won a thing in my life before I subscribed to this service! Like most people I imagine I was totally sceptical about this service and it’s benefits. I signed up and 6 weeks in stil hadn’t won anything. Then finally I won a prize worth several hundred pounds! I only paid £25 for 3 months so I think it’s well worth the initial outlay! I’m now going to extend for a further 12 months! I love how you can enter a different email address to the one that you sign up with to be used as the competition entry one, this is most important as you get a ton of emails from different companies!! I suggest setting up a free one with one of the usual providers. Then make sure you keep checking your emails as a lot of the companies require you to “confirm subscription” by clicking on various links before you are auto entered into the competitions. As long as you do all that you’ll be fine, and it’s no hassle at all!