DKNY Summer Fragrance Reviews

• Strength of Scent

DKNY Summer Fragrance - Ask a question now

“This perfume was a let down! I expected a fresh summer...”

written by rosiehalliday on 02/10/2010

This perfume was a let down! I expected a fresh summer fragrance that would last at least 3 hours but I found it didn't stay on very well and to be honest I would have been better buying a body spray. It's a pleasant smell but does not last!

“ Buying DKNY Summer Fragrance is money well spent. ...”

written by imtheperfectme on 14/02/2009

Buying DKNY Summer Fragrance is money well spent. the great thing about it is that I actually got it on sale at T J MAXX for only $29.99 in Atlanta...what a steal! When I run out of this perfume, I will definitely pay full price at a dept store if I HAVE to. I love Donna Karan! Another favorite of mine is Cashmere Mist. CM is the sexiest scent I've ever smelled. So fresh and clean, I love the bottle but, the 3.4 oz bottle is too tall to fit in my handbag. Doesn't really matter since this scent lasts all day! WOW, I love it!

“I absolutely loved the 2008 DKNY Summer Fragrance it...”

written by jan hawkins on 19/11/2008

I absolutely loved the 2008 DKNY Summer Fragrance it ticked every box for me.
rarely do I find a perfume I like so much, or one others pass comment on when I am wearing it - well done DKNY!!

I would love Donna K to bring this one out as one of their perfumes to buy anytime - not just in the summer

“First found DKNY Summer Fragrance at Edinburgh airport...”

written by on 04/07/2008

First found DKNY Summer Fragrance at Edinburgh airport 17/06/08 and expected to get it in New York but no luck. Waiting on my grand parents returning from a holiday after buying it on their way through Edinburgh airport! Also hope it comes out in a carry size bottle too.

“DKNY Summer Fragrance is a fantastic perfume that...”

written by on 02/07/2008

DKNY Summer Fragrance is a fantastic perfume that lasts for ages, i brought it at the airport in 08/07 and use it every day and still have loads left now in 07/08!!!! Great value for money.

“Lovely light summer fragrance. Really lovely fruity...”

written by vertmill24 on 16/05/2008

Lovely light summer fragrance. Really lovely fruity smell, like grapefruit. Try it!

“DKNY Summer Fragrance has a nice fresh summery smell....”

written by jeaniew on 14/05/2008

DKNY Summer Fragrance has a nice fresh summery smell. A really nice fresh summery smell suitable for teenagers. Bad point doesn't fit in your handbag