Imation 16x DVD+R Reviews

• Quality

Imation 16x DVD+R - Ask a question now

“Imation need to review their quality control process.”

Written on: 01/08/2007 by josettek (1 review written)

Imation need to review their quality control process… Read Full Review

“I thought I'd try the Imation 16x DVD+R's because they...”

Written on: 06/11/2006 by Ander (1 review written)

I thought I'd try the Imation 16x DVD+R's because they were about 20% less expensive than other non-generic brands (Maxell and Fuji etc.). I was glad to find that they worked perfectly with my Pioneer DVD-RW drive. Their surfaces were also noticeably easier to write on (with non-toxic soft-tip permanent marker) than the other DVD+R discs I'd been using. (Markers that I thought had become too dry to use wrote vividly on them).

CDR Zone did a recent (September 2006) and thorough test of these… Read Full Review