Blood Diamond Reviews

4.3

Blood Diamond - Ask a question now

“I loved this movie. While there's some serious sag...”

written by Taylott on 25/06/2010

I loved this movie. While there's some serious sag between the action scenes, this is a great film with brains and the kind of film to make us all think twice on our next visit to the jeweller.

DiCapri puts on an enthusiastic South African accent, which I have to say comes across quite well, and the overall acting is pretty good.

The actions scenes are brilliant, lots going on, and the story keeps you glued to the screen throughout.

I'd definitely recommend this movie, in fact I've seen it a couple of times now, and it always keeps me entertained. The best thing about it is the convincing acting by DiCaprio and Hounsou.

“Yes go and watch it if your not the brighting start in...”

written by chigsk1 on 17/03/2007

Yes go and watch it if your not the brighting start in the sky you will rate it high the cleaver people will no.

“Set against the backdrop of the chaos and civil war...”

written by aliahussain5 on 02/02/2007

Set against the backdrop of the chaos and civil war that enveloped 1990s Sierra Leone, this film charts the journey of two men's race against time to retrieve a rare pink diamond. DiCaprio is Danny Archer, a diamond smuggler from South Africa. Dijimon Hounsou is Solomon Vandy, a fisherman from Sierra Leone.