Morphy richards MR0506 Turbosteam Reviews

• Service & Support

Morphy richards MR0506 Turbosteam - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Morphy richards MR0506 Turbosteam

Morphy richards MR0506 Turbosteam

“I bought the Morphy Richards Turbosteam Iron about a...”

Written on: 25/08/2006 by Beaster (1 review written)

I bought the Morphy Richards Turbosteam Iron about a year ago thinking it looked good value for money !!!! It is the worst iron I have ever had. The turbo steam only seems to work on odd occasions, the bottom is now black, which transfers to my clothes on regular occasions. I am in the middle of ironing at the moment and have just unplugged it and thrown it in the bin. I am furious that I am being forced to buy another now before I can continue my ironing. DO NOT BUY THIS IRON… Read Full Review

“I didn't like the plug for the water tank which had to...”

Written on: 27/01/2004 by Bezant (2 reviews written)

I didn't like the plug for the water tank which had to be pulled out and dangled on a plastic thread. light not easy to see if on or off. The whole thing felt heavy and seemed to drag rather than glide. setting the temperature was very fiddly and not easy to see. the cord got trapped under the heel every time I put it back to rest, it was quite involved to position it so that it didn't trap, not something you want when you are putting it back to rest lots of times during a pile of ironing… Read Full Review