York Dungeon Reviews

York Dungeon - Ask a question now

“I liked York Dungeon more than I thought I would. One...”

Written on: 08/06/2009 by nancy183 (4 reviews written)

I liked York Dungeon more than I thought I would. One of the best things to do in York. Well worth the entrance fee… Read Full Review

“To further my comment on the price - £12.95 an adult...”

Written on: 22/11/2008

To further my comment on the price - £12.95 an adult is a bit steep but if you think that there are loads of offers about - we took in about 3 different ones (241, £4 & £5 off) - its not too bad really.
The actors in there are fab - went to the Edinburgh dungeons last year & they didnt seem at all bothered, these guys were really committed tho. Staff are friendly & polite too.
Best thing to do is go there with an open mind, dont take it all too seriously - its entertainment not a history… Read Full Review

“Definitely worth going to in York, preferred it to...”

Written on: 27/10/2008 by Vgreen24 (1 review written)

Definitely worth going to in York, preferred it to the 'Orginial Ghost Walk' which was very very boring… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“After a brief walk through a scruffy corridor we had...”

Written on: 19/01/2008 by ianrmason (1 review written)

After a brief walk through a scruffy corridor we had to wait crushed into the end of the corridor without any information as to why we were waiting or for how long. In the meantime we were subjected to pathetic horror models attempting to scare us. Eventually we crushed into a room where we were subjected to "grisly" doctor stories presented in the most amateurish and juvenile manner by someone dressed like the lowliest of down and outs.
Throughout the visit it was pretty much the same story as… Read Full Review