London Dungeon Reviews

London Dungeon - Ask a question now

“very nice attraction”

Written on: 07/08/2012 by djaja (3 reviews written)

but a bit too PRICEY! also there are some queues that you don't feel like waiting every time.. BUT the theme is very nice and I was very satisfied about what I've found inside, once I actually managed to get in!… Read Full Review

“Amazing, but overpriced if paying full price”

Written on: 12/07/2011 by coasterjamie (19 reviews written)

I came here for a day out with my family, and we all had fun! Three of us had merlin passes, and the other person had a 1/2 price ticket voucher. On arrival we were faced with a long queue leading into a tacky looking entrance. The member of staff at the gates let us go straight in because only one of us was paying however. (Merlin pass holders get to skip the outside queue.) We bought the tickets inside before queueing some more. Then we were in! The actual experience was amazing and the… Read Full Review

“I went to the London Dungeon expecting the complete...”

Written on: 15/03/2011 by kellyannpow (4 reviews written)

I went to the London Dungeon expecting the complete opposite to the experience i received. We queued for about 15 minutes, a member of staff was entertaining the quests in the queue by giving children/teenagers or even adults some fun fake cuts and scars to fit in with the atmosphere with the dungeon , this took the boredom out of queuing for a bit anyway :)
On entering the Dungeon i was astounded to how well themed and spacious the room was. The price for us (2 people) was very good! bearing… Read Full Review

“i thought the dungeons were brilliant, the actorsz...”

Written on: 17/01/2011

i thought the dungeons were brilliant, the actorsz include you and the scenes are good, allthough it scares alot of older people so its proberably a no-go for youngsters :)
The new ride is also very good, but trust me, when they say if you have heart rpoblems dont ride... dont!! ;):)
The only bad part was that it moved on quite quickly from bit to bit :L… Read Full Review

“I love this place, been going to London Dungeon since...”

Written on: 23/08/2007 by chrisyuk (45 reviews written)

I love this place, been going to London Dungeon since I was 5, try to go back once a year if I can. Don't take sensitive young kids. Excellent… Read Full Review

“Only 1 part of the tour has anything to do with...”

Written on: 17/08/2007 by yellowtimechris (109 reviews written)

Only 1 part of the tour has anything to do with dungeons. The rest is a guided tour of things that have happened in history.
The hall of mirrors is quite rubbish and you go round in circles till the guides are ready for you.
You finish the tour in a gift shop/pizza bar!
Better day is the Tower of London… Read Full Review

Twistedangel's Response to yellowtimechris's Review

Written on: 22/08/2007

I notice you haven't mentioned the new 'Extremis' drop ride. Did you give it a go and if so is it any good? I've been before and went on the boat ride which is quite fun.

Kellyannpow's Response to yellowtimechris's Review

Written on: 15/03/2011

I found this review somewhat helpful because there inst enough information of what goes on in the dungeon and wouldn't help someone who would want to know more about the attraction, but a fair comment.

Yellowtimechris's Response to yellowtimechris's Review

Written on: 23/08/2007

No I didn't go on the new one, I went on the boat ride like yourself.
<br/>The only good part of that was the reverse drop.

Read 3 Comments

“Overall London Dungeon is good fun for both kids and...”

Written on: 01/07/2007 by 2beef (1 review written)

Overall London Dungeon is good fun for both kids and adults, and parts will scare you… Read Full Review