Rowenta CT278 Brunch Thermal Jug Coffee Maker Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Rowenta CT278 Brunch Thermal Jug Coffee Maker - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rowenta CT278 Brunch Thermal Jug Coffee Maker

“ Totally satisfied from this coffee maker. At first I...”

written by on 30/03/2011

Totally satisfied from this coffee maker. At first I liked the fact that the product is "Made in France" instead China-Philippines-Uzbekistan etc.
Second thing is that it is very fast in producing coffee, compared with others.The thermal jug was a "must" for my choice so I found it here. A negative point is that it takes a dark color inside through time, as coffee tents to leave some of it's color inside. Once it is made, is difficult to remove. If the inside of the jug was glass instead of inox, it would be cleaner.
Anyway, I like it's simplicity on my kitchen's table and the fact that inside a non transparent jug, the coffee seems that never ends!

“We wouldn't be without it. Easy to use and keeps the...”

written by on 06/08/2008

We wouldn't be without it. Easy to use and keeps the coffee hot. THe only downside is the jug is quite heavy

“I have always had Rowenta machines and I've never had...”

written by nrf on 05/10/2006

I have always had Rowenta machines and I've never had a breakdown. They are ultra-reliable, and exceptionally well made using excellent materials.

The Rowenta CT278 Brunch Thermal Jug Coffee Maker is easy to use and never any trouble. It keeps coffee palatable and hot for about two hours in a vacuum flask. It is also easy to clean.

Asked by Vitsilaki on 30th August 2014 Report this content
Where can I buy it online or in Greece?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site